Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reporter trying to revive the "C Word"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Reporter trying to revive the "C Word"

Oct 27, 2017, 3:06 PM

This time, trying to paint Clemson as a rassist institution because the CUSG VP is being impeached.

Albeit, the CUSG VP is being impeached for unlawful entry, theft, political intimidation, and sexual harassment, but clearly the media doesnt care about that...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/clemsoning-isn-football-anymore-s-school-article-1.3593549

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The writer has the right to be stupid, respect it.***

Oct 27, 2017, 3:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His tears are delicious***

Oct 27, 2017, 3:18 PM

Fake news.

Oct 27, 2017, 3:21 PM

It's a sad day when a student council dispute at a University is worthy of a "shock value" news piece. No one has any clue what anyone is protesting any more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Fake news.

Oct 30, 2017, 3:36 AM

That is the best statement I have read about all of these protests. Many people do not realize that powerful people like the clintons, obamas and even conservative groups pay people to go out and protest and cause as much trouble as possible.

It’s a sad sad time for this great country where we have become such a divisive nation our National Security is at risk!

We have lost our Moral Compass!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This article serves as clear evidence as to why I have

Oct 27, 2017, 3:25 PM

repeatedly referred to many within today's media as junkalists, rather than journalists.

The blathering fool knows little of which he writes and less of fair and reasoned judgment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The author of this article sounds like a racist

Oct 27, 2017, 3:26 PM

On the other hand, his bullshite article is bringing him lots of attention which is what the media aims for, no matter the accuracy of the content.

and we all know the attempts to have the SGVP impeached...

Oct 27, 2017, 3:28 PM

MUST BE racially motivated. It COULDN'T POSSIBLY be any thing else (rolling eyes).

These crybaby, bleeding heart, bed wetting liberals never cease to amaze !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

What post that trash here? One of the most disgusting things

Oct 27, 2017, 3:30 PM

I've ever read.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reporter trying to revive the "C Word"

Oct 27, 2017, 3:30 PM

This sounds like it was written by a guy who did absolutely zero research. I'm shocked.

Voice your opinion to editor...I did

Oct 27, 2017, 3:33 PM

link at bottom

Writer of article is a racist

Oct 27, 2017, 3:38 PM

Googled his other works pretty much all on blaming everything on whites including too many white journalists. Guys articles are all as terrible as this one.

That reminds me of a quote - "You can't have rational

Oct 27, 2017, 3:39 PM

arguments with people who lack rational thought" - Renegade Tiger

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Reporter trying to revive the "C Word"

Oct 27, 2017, 4:15 PM

An opinion piece should never be confused with Journalism, since only one uses objective facts.

The really offensive part of this article, is this line...

"Whenever very racist things happen in South Carolina, I’m always in awe of the reaction of people who are still shocked at how racist America is, especially when it comes to the state of South Carolina, the place that literally started the Civil War."

I seem to remember riots in Baltimore, St. Louis, Charlottesville, etc... after racial events... I also remember an entire community coming together as one in Charleston when a domestic terrorist killed 9 black church goers, in hopes of starting a race war.

I also remember our South Carolina courts pressing charges and accepting a guilty plea in the Walter Scott police shooting, where other courts let their officers off.

This guy is lazy, and his work reflects it. He talks about breaking stereotypes, but that's the entire premise of his article.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

The race card is not a joker anymore, sorry.***

Oct 29, 2017, 3:15 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bizarre

Oct 29, 2017, 3:21 PM

I find it bizarre that when white people march with torches and chant nazi slogans the uproar we hear from many Americans is silence. Yet when black men kneel in silent peaceful protest the fervor is deafening about their unAmerican unpatriotic actions.

We have freedoms that all of us share.

When you do not like it when others exercise their Freedom of Speech, pull up your big boy pants, stop being a snowflake, and realize we live in America and get over it.

Sorry brother..

Oct 30, 2017, 8:39 AM

but that writer didn't check his facts. This appears to have nothing to do with the "sitting during the anthem", given the fact that the numbers don't add up. Given the fact that the vote was 40-18 and, by my count from the picture, at least 25 people sat for the anthem, some of those people that agreed with him on that, must have voted to investigate his behavior in the dorms. He could be cleared, but the statements from the females in the dorm do look incriminating and require investigation, no matter his political stance or color.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic