Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Report on another site
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,685

Report on another site

Jun 18, 2020, 4:38 PM

Over 10+ new cases of the virus players and or staff

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, what does Dr Fauci know***

Jun 18, 2020, 4:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

that masks dont help. but then they do. but then they dont

Jun 18, 2020, 5:15 PM

oh and we have nothing to worry about in the US.
Oh and you are highly likely to get it by touching things. Until its less likely to get it that way.

besides all that, he's spot on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

follow the science***

Jun 18, 2020, 5:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: follow the science***

Jun 18, 2020, 5:31 PM

Yeah, they know best.not.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can extend some grace...

Jun 18, 2020, 5:38 PM

but let's acknowledge that group think doesn't necessarily equal scientific proof and the final word.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah it sucks when you don't know everything about a virus

Jun 18, 2020, 5:28 PM [ in reply to that masks dont help. but then they do. but then they dont ]

in the beginning and you need to update the info as you learn more about it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

is that why they call it novel?***

Jun 18, 2020, 5:29 PM

we've been told to FOLLOW THE SCIENCE

Jun 18, 2020, 7:11 PM [ in reply to yeah it sucks when you don't know everything about a virus ]

what a crock. The science has probably killed a few thousand people with their bad info.

Believe me, i know they have to learn. But dont act like your word is gospel and everyone MUST FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. Cause the science didnt know jack either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and your post: lol, what does Dr Fauci know. Proves my

Jun 18, 2020, 7:13 PM

point. Mocking, as if anyone doesnt follow what this dude says is an idiot.

He's been wrong so many times, its fruitless to listen anymore. We're still getting conflicting info even now. Just saw a study where it says masks, yet again, do save lives. Its like a seesaw.

Re: that masks dont help. but then they do. but then they dont

Jun 18, 2020, 7:25 PM [ in reply to that masks dont help. but then they do. but then they dont ]

The masks weren't recommended early due to fear of shortages (aka nurses having to resort to wearing trash bags for protection, which happened...).

Extra cleaning of surfaces was an obvious precaution worth taking until conclusive studies could be performed.

The fact that scientists are willing to admit when they're wrong and change their recommendations are what make them worth listening to. People unwilling to admit when they're wrong, on the other hand, tend to be rather poor sources of valuable information (cough cough djt cough)

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe they’re having a Covid party and getting it all over with now?***

Jun 18, 2020, 4:52 PM

yep, lets get ETN, Trevor and a few WRs in a room with them***

Jun 18, 2020, 5:13 PM

Re: Report on another site

Jun 18, 2020, 5:03 PM

Thats why I think the mortality rate is under 1%. I bet millions of Americans already had it or have it and didn't realize it.

Jun 18, 2020, 6:02 PM

I got tested today just to see if I have been in contact with it, and I should know something by the first of next week....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 6:46 PM

Sucks it takes so long to find out?

Jun 18, 2020, 5:29 PM

Dr. Fauci said that we can't have fb unless the players stay
in a bubble..can he keep the games from being played? I know
the media adores the little fella.

O-Line going to have to open up some big holes

Jun 18, 2020, 6:03 PM

in the running game. However, pass protection should get easier.

Message was edited by: TigerJS®

Jun 18, 2020, 5:59 PM

That's not good when looking to have a FB season, but I really did feel that this was going to happen, and it's only going to get worse with our guys and with FB nation!!! The only good thing is that these guys are young and strong, and will recover quick!!! The coaches are the ones that we should have our most concerns about, and I pray they will recover well also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 6:10 PM

The ball on this thing has been dropped since January .
If medical and health experts aren't to be followed on medical and health issues , then none of us are experts in our fields and this is all just a birdsnest anyway.
I'd like to see some profession-denier come take this barge from a dock in Philly and go 250 miles to Norfolk and secure it at another dock ...based on what they've seen on a news outlet about it .
Check thyself , at some point you have to believe what a legitimate source is telling us about the subject they've been educated to expound on .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Easy now. That fake news stuff is not going

Jun 18, 2020, 6:20 PM

To sit well with the cult. Your dealing with facts and science. They don’t like those things.

Jun 18, 2020, 6:10 PM

Or take you and your like-minded drinking buddy's advice about this thing and keep doing what yall want to do , thats fine too ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 18, 2020, 7:18 PM

Fauci said in two different interviews in mid January that the virus would not seriously impact the US. One of them was 4 days before the Chinese travel ban. So was he right or wrong?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2020, 7:42 PM

When he said those things, he qualified then with "at this time" and/or "the $hit can change fast". Have never know Faucci to speak in absolutes. not should he most of the time

https://www.statesman.com/news/20200429/fact-check-did-fauci-say-coronavirus-was-lsquonothing-to-worry-aboutrsquo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,685
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic