»
Topic: TNET: Monday Notebook: Trevor Lawrence recalls chasing down Tanner Muse after interception
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 11, 2019 8:50 AM by: Boskeet
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

TNET: Monday Notebook: Trevor Lawrence recalls chasing down Tanner Muse after interception

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 4:17 PM

Monday Notebook: Trevor Lawrence recalls chasing down Tanner Muse after interception

We have plenty of news and notes from Monday's interview session, including the reason Trevor Lawrence tried - and failed - to chase down safety Tanner Muse during one August practice. Full Story »

Co-Offensive Coordinator Jackson Carmen...nice***

[3]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 4:22 PM

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.

Re: Co-Offensive Coordinator Jackson Carmen...nice***

[3]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 4:28 PM

Wow. I heard he was doing well, but that is a heck of a promotion. I trust the coaches and all, but I am not sure how I feel about a player potentially calling his own number. It seems like a conflict of interest.

Renaissance Man***

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 4:34 PM

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There's something in these hills.

Wearing A&M colors David Hood??

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 4:25 PM

Pretty sure those were coot colors David Coothood.

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Jackson Carmen seems awfully full of himself***

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 4:29 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: TNET: Monday Notebook: Trevor Lawrence recalls chasing down Tanner Muse after interception

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 4:37 PM

"They lined up and beat us." - Dabo

"we let them win" - Every SEC Team ever

Re: TNET: Monday Notebook: Trevor Lawrence recalls chasing down Tanner Muse after interception

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 5:33 PM

That was BV not Dabo. But I see Dabo answering the same way as would Elliot or Scott.

Clickbait! Trevor said he didn't catch Muse after the INT.

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 5:49 PM

Got to keep the facts straight, otherwise Finebaum might try to hire you away!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

So your headline is a lie

[1]
Posted: Sep 9, 2019 6:54 PM

Trevor himself said he didn’t catch Tanner Muse. So why would you lead with that headline???

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 7:58 AM

Tyler Davis is 6'1". I wouldn't consider him short, but I get it, so many on the team are taller.

I always knew......

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 9:24 AM

David was a Coot. He finally screwed up and wore his shamecock shirt to a Presser.
Tisk, tisk David.....got eyes on you boy.....
Go Tigers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: Boskeet

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wofford
FOR SALE: For Sale: Game package for Wofford-4 tickets in Sec UG with seatbacks (15-20) yd line along with a p...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2182 people have read this post