Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worth noting - Miami will be playing their 11th game in a row
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,114

Worth noting - Miami will be playing their 11th game in a row

Dec 1, 2017, 3:04 PM

Without a bye week, the last three being against #3 Notre Dame, UVA where they trailed in the second half and Pitt that beat them. Sure they played Friday instead of Saturday but that's got to drain you over the long haul.

Clemson, on the other hand, is playing their 5th game since having a bye week, and those five games included a cupcake two weeks ago where we got to rest most of our starters and a blow out last week where we got to rest many starters for at least the fourth quarter.

I think that's an undervalued detail. Our guys should be pretty ready to go tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sorry...we'll be playing our 6th game in a row.***

Dec 1, 2017, 3:06 PM

null

Good point

Dec 1, 2017, 3:12 PM

Plus the fact that we have been rotating so many guys... Could show up BIG in second half.

Reminds me of Clemson in 2015

Dec 1, 2017, 3:12 PM

The defense was exhausted because of an early bye, and especially the LBs. The defense struggled a lot more than they should have against a 3-9 SC team, and allowed a lot of points to UNC. If Clemson can get a couple of punches in early it'll be over soon.

Re: Reminds me of Clemson in 2015

Dec 1, 2017, 3:14 PM

Was going to day the same thing. Mental fatigue is sometimes worse than physical. Remember these 2 numbers..... 6 and 121

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reminds me of Clemson in 2015

Dec 1, 2017, 3:18 PM

Guys I was thinking about 2015 as well. Our D let some teams hang around in games late the year. NC and SC come to mind immediately. I think this works in our favor this year but we may not need it. I think we are hands down better than Miami and they have not faced anybody like they will face on Saturday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a great key to the game.....

Dec 1, 2017, 3:23 PM

As mentioned, compares to CU in 2015.

KB must manage the game early and keep Clemson on the field offensively by moving the chains. Even if CU doesn't score each time, two or three first downs per possession will matter in the end. Also keep the field position flipped.

If they can manage TOP and keep UM on the field, the 4th quarter will belong to Clemson. Feaster, ETN, Choice, and Fuller with saddle up behind that O-line and give CU their third straight ACC Championship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,114
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic