»
Topic: Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Career & Pic)
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jul 19, 2020, 2:41 PM by: twill
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Career & Pic)

emoji_events [20]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 11:32 AM

He played 3-4 years as QB, 2008 being last year, same year that Dabo became head coach.

He set 21 Clemson records his freshman year.

After graduating & no nfl interest he dabbled in medical sales & business development.

So, went back to Clemson for Masters in Business Administration and during this time he visited a dentist friend in Singapore and it was then he realized that was the career for him!

He compared Dentistry to playing QB..there’s a mental side of it and there’s a physical side of it (working with your hands).

So, after graduating in May 2019 from MUSC James B Edwards College of Dental Medicine he’s now training to become an oral and maxillofacial surgeon at The Univ of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville.

Congrats, Good luck Cullen & G0 TiGERs!

Note: In the Jan 1 Gator Bowl Game vs Nebraska Cullen threw a strike to CJ in the end zone on 3rd down with minute to go..and CJ had it for a winning TD but as he came down two Cornhusker DB’s hit his hands & arms..and he dropped it.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg

Re: Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Pic)

[4]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 11:44 AM

Very handsome!

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 11:54 AM

He played 3-4 years as QB, 2008 being last year, same year that Dabo became head coach.

He set 21 Clemson records his freshman year.

After graduating & no nfl interest he dabbled in medical sales & business development.

So, went back to Clemson for Masters in Business Administration and during this time he visited a dentist friend in Singapore and it was then he realized that was the career for him!

He compared Dentistry to playing QB..there’s a mental side of it and there’s a physical side of it (working with your hands).

So, after graduating in May 2019 from MUSC James B Edwards College of Dental Medicine he’s now training to become an oral and maxillofacial surgeon at The Univ of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville.

Good luck Cullen & G0 TiGERs!

I 'member Cullen Harper

He started his RS Junior year and was a dark horse to Heisman candidate as a senior...the same year we got clobbered in the opener against 'Bama kicking off the series of events that led to Dabo becoming the HC. Man, that year was a doozy and losing against Nebraska in the Gator Bowl with Suh at DT chasing him around all day - rough year for those seniors but at least we beat that Columbia team :p

I remember when the battle between him and Tribble Reese was going on. Personally, I thought it Tribble Reese looked better in the Spring game but Harper had a great Junior campaign with Aaron Kelly and Tyler Grisham.

Glad to see he's found his passion in dentistry!

2007 at SCar he took the field with 2:09 left to lead

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 12:00 PM

Harper 2007.jpg(53.9 K)

Clemson down the field for a last-play game winning kick by Mark Buckholz, 23-21.

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 12:37 PM

~JKB

Re: Remember our QB Cullen Harper? (Current Career & Pic)

[4]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 1:51 PM

Congrats Cullen ! Another Clemson man has done well for himself.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

That’s awesome!

[3]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 2:02 PM

Good for him. Thanks for sharing.

nullmilitary_donation.jpg

[3]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 2:11 PM

Good share Bill. I was at that game in Jacksonville and remember that play vividly. I also remember Suh having a good game for Nebraska's DL. And the kid behind me screaming GO BIG RED every 30 seconds the entire game. That was a heart breaker.

[2]
Posted: Jul 19, 2020, 2:41 PM

TON of money in that surgical specialty.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: When is IPTAY due , I don’t want to forget this coming year. Th...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
4095 people have read this post