Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember Bama had the greatest D in the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,838

Remember Bama had the greatest D in the

Sep 15, 2018, 8:55 PM

History of cfb and then . . . Clemson beat them. We will get better. Bama may too but we will be ready for them. There is nothing like telling Dabo it will be impossible to do it. Watch out! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 AThomas but my take is DW4 not Dabo beat Bama

Sep 15, 2018, 8:59 PM

Clemson has the skill sets but cannot compete with Bama without a superstar QB ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo built the program where it can compete

Sep 15, 2018, 9:04 PM

Every year. Watson and that team stepped up and seized the opportunity. We will be in the mix but will we step up? Pulling for it! Go Tigers!!!!

Re: Remember Bama had the greatest D in the

Sep 15, 2018, 9:00 PM

Yeah we had Watson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 9:03 PM

Cool...can you pull that DW4, Jordan Leggett, and Wayne Gallman's pass blocking out of your back pocket soon then...along with the wins against the last 7 years of National Champions? Right now, we have wins vs unranked Texas A&M, FCS Georgia Southern, and FCS Furman...and have has shaky starts against all 3.

No guarantees on final record BUT opportunity

Sep 15, 2018, 9:07 PM

Is there. Talent is there. Drive is there. We will see. Go Tigers!!!

Sep 15, 2018, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Remember Bama had the greatest D in the ]

Georgia Southern is no longer FCS. They’re in the Sun Belt

Quit mixing in facts. This is T-net.

Sep 15, 2018, 9:16 PM

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2018, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Remember Bama had the greatest D in the ]

ok, Sun Belt...not much difference. That's like saying Kent St isn't like playing an FCS team being in the FBS. Still a team we shouldn't be 21-7 in the 3rd quarter on.

Sep 15, 2018, 9:39 PM

Except for the fact that GSU has 6 or 7 FCS National Championships and was beating Top 25 D1 teams before they stepped up to D1, then would have made a bowl game immediately, had the NCAA not kept them out for the first 2 years, with their stupid rule preventing teams that come up to D1 from the subdivision league. They would rather have teams with losing records occupy spots. Then in the first year GSU was eligible they were on probation at the same time that coach who came in and changed their philosophy on offense. Not a good a time to change things up. That coach is gone and GSU is back to doing things the way that brought them so much success, previously. They will be improved this year and our "Troy" (2016) of this season. Kent State last year not so much.

Side note: Ticks me off to see GSU on probation at a critical point in their programs' history (little school stepping up), while teams like UNC has gotten 2 passes for way worse violations in recent memories.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When was it 21-7 in the 3rd quarter??

Sep 15, 2018, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Remember Bama had the greatest D in the ]

I must have watched a different game than you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good grief, did your wife leave you or something?

Sep 15, 2018, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Remember Bama had the greatest D in the ]

What ranked team has Bama beat this year? Oh, that's right, they haven't. They beat a bad Lullville, an FCS team, and are smoking an Old Miss defense that Southern Illinois hung 42 and almost 600 yards on. They haven't faced any kind of test yet

Re: Good grief, did your wife leave you or something?

Sep 15, 2018, 9:27 PM

What does that have to do with how we've looked? Did I say Bama anywhere in the post? I'm pointing out the difference of what we had that year vs this year...between players and SOS difference. Does that bother you so bad.

And no, my wife is beside me laughing at half of you treating this team as invincible and perfect.

Not invincible

Sep 15, 2018, 10:15 PM

But not expecting perfect execution either playing nearly 20 true and red shirt freshmen regularly. I don't judge the book by the first few chapters.

Re: Good grief, did your wife leave you or something?

Sep 15, 2018, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Good grief, did your wife leave you or something? ]

Real talk in order to compete and or beat Bama our secondary has to get better,our oline , QB play and playcalling has to improve we're not there yet hopefully we will.

I remember Watson getting drafted too***

Sep 15, 2018, 10:26 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,838
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic