Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Relax & Enjoy !!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Relax & Enjoy !!!

Jun 10, 2013, 4:53 PM

Why can't you crepe hangers and naysayers just sit back and enjoy having the best head coach and the two best coordinators in all of CFB. We are the envy of the CFB world, and I for one am proud of that. I hate coming on this board, and finding a bunch of "Chicken Littles" wallowing in paranoia and worrying about the sky falling.

Dabo is not going anywhere. He wants to build an elite program and a dynasty at Clemson, and in my opinion is on his way to doing so. There may be some sentimental interest in the Bama job, but Sabin is likely to be there for another decade at least ... by which time following him will be as big a fools folley as following Bear Bryant was. Dabo is smarter than that.

Chad will eventually take a HC job when the time and place are right. I believe him when he says he will be here at least until his kids finish high school and Watson completes his eligibility AT CLEMSON.

Relax and enjoy the success that we already have and the ton of success that's just around the corner.

GO TIGERS !!! BEAT THE LEG HUMPERS & THE DIRT PECKERS !!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Relax & Enjoy !!!

Jun 10, 2013, 5:10 PM

I'm not sold on Morris wanting a head coach position, as long as he makes the money he does doing what he loves, why take the whole headache? Of course, unless Dabo scoots.

Jun 11, 2013, 6:37 AM

I think Dabo will eventually leave Clemson for Bama and Morris will eventually coach at The University of Texas. (in some capacity)

Having said that, I think they both have a great opportunity to do something special while at Clemson, and already have a good start.

They are either those who had a better choice than TDP,

Jun 10, 2013, 5:22 PM

a chicken, or are young and don't realize what Clemson is capable of/represents past the long gone failure of the 90's AD.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How exactly are we the "envy" of the CFB world?***

Jun 10, 2013, 5:54 PM

Because we have great alums......

Jun 10, 2013, 5:57 PM

like me......

Envy away suckers......

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

I'm greater than

Jun 10, 2013, 7:49 PM

you are.

Well, maybe older!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Re: I beg to differ

Jun 10, 2013, 7:25 PM

Bring it...woman

Jun 10, 2013, 7:30 PM

Consume feces and expire, coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jun 10, 2013, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: I beg to differ ]

Listen you sorry coot...if you're going to screw around on this board at least learn how to use it. I realize you are just a transgender chicken but don't show your ignorance anymore than you already have.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree Dabo needs

Jun 10, 2013, 7:29 PM

To beat S. Carolina but he is building something special. Just give it time. This year could show the fruits of his labor. With that said, if he loses the finale again, then he will be in trouble. S. Carolina has never won 5 in a row and if it happens, he could be on the hot seat. It's not all his fault though. He unfortunately took over at a time when we were young, had little depth and S. Carolina was at the height of their program.

Re: I agree Dabo needs

Jun 10, 2013, 7:31 PM

You, too. Consume feces and expire, coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: I agree Dabo needs

Jun 10, 2013, 7:53 PM

I love how anyone who has 0 points is a coot. I just joined today, of course I have 0 points. I am a Clemson fan and joined the site to talk about Clemson sports. I knew I would get the "coot" reference. No big deal. I see where users who have a good amount of points, get called a "coot" if they say anything remotely positive about S. Carolina. I dislike them very much but I'm not going to talk trash about them nonstop like some of you. Show a little class. That being said, not sure how anything I have poated on this site so far is anywhere close to reflective of me being viewed as a S. Carolina fan.

Tell 'em coot***

Jun 10, 2013, 8:01 PM

Nobody but a coot would say this:

Jun 10, 2013, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: I agree Dabo needs ]

With that said, if he loses the finale again, then he will be in trouble. S. Carolina has never won 5 in a row and if it happens, he could be on the hot seat.

Feathers are showing, coot.

Re: Tell 'em coot***

Jun 10, 2013, 8:03 PM

Original

I joined

Jun 10, 2013, 8:03 PM

And had 0 once and never got called a coot!! But I don't come on here whining bout Leggett, recruits, facilities, basketball. I love CLEMSON just the way it is!

Re: I joined

Jun 10, 2013, 8:10 PM

I've seen it before. I've been reading the boards for a little while now and decided to join in so I can talk Clemson sports with fellow fans. Doesn't really bother me though. It is what it is. Haha. I still enjoy the boards.

Re: I joined

Jun 10, 2013, 9:46 PM

you've been reading for awhile? Now all the sudden you join?

BS tell'em coot

Re: Nobody but a coot would say this:

Jun 10, 2013, 8:21 PM

So what's wrong with it? You wouldn't agree he needs to beat S. Carolina this year? You think the higher ups would be fine with it? I for one am sick of it. I was at the game last year, after it was over I had to make the walk back to my car. On the way, all I saw was Clemson fans partying, laughing, throwing the ball around in parking lots, acting as if nothing was wrong. It seems like most fans are ok with it. I love Dabo but you cant continue to lose that game and everything be ok. If that statement makes me a "coot", then so be it.

Re: Nobody but a coot would say this:

Jun 10, 2013, 8:25 PM

Give it up, dude. Your feathers have already been exposed.

Re: Re: Nobody but a coot would say this:

Jun 10, 2013, 8:27 PM

Whatever you say Dave. I don't feel the need to say anymore in my defense. Now you can go bother other people tuff guy.

Re: Re: Nobody but a coot would say this:

Jun 10, 2013, 8:35 PM

Who is Dave? BTW, get used to Dabo. He's not going anywhere for quite some time. No one loss, or victory for that matter, is going to change that.

Good, I like Dabo

Jun 10, 2013, 8:47 PM

Never said anything about firing him. I said he was building a solid program but needs to get Carolina this year. I love winning 11 games but that's the game I want to win more than any game on the schedule. You don't know anything about me so I love how you call me a coot for wanting Dabo to win that game. I hope Dabo doesn't go anywhere and I ain't either. I like this site and enjoy talking about Clemson sports. Get over it. Feel free to report me if you want but I don't see how the admins here will find anything I've posted to be violating anything.

^^^^^^ Obvious coot ^^^^^. *****

Jun 11, 2013, 12:08 AM

Jun 10, 2013, 9:23 PM

You are a man, or you may even be a woman of wisdom! Since I don't know your gender, I can't speak about that, but your wisdom is obvious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: I joined

Jun 10, 2013, 9:54 PM

I found the site about a month ago and came and read articles about recruiting, baseball, etc. I saw the boards and would see what info people had on recruit targets and things like that. I decide to join so I could post on here and join in on the conversation cause I thought it would be fun. I guess I failed to realize that some idiots would just call me a coot over and over. None of you people know me and I think its just pathetic that i have to spend time defending myself on posts instead of conversing with people about sports. I've been called worse things in life than "coot". If that's all you got then you don't have to comment on what I post.

Re: Re: I joined

Jun 11, 2013, 8:44 AM

You don't HAVE to defend yourself, you just keep continuing the conversation like a moron. Just shut up and leave this thread alone and all will be fine.

null

Re: ^^^^^^ Obvious coot ^^^^^. *****

Jun 11, 2013, 12:19 AM

Another idiot who has nothing to bring to the conversation.

Re: ^^^^^^ Obvious coot ^^^^^. *****

Jun 11, 2013, 12:33 AM

I know you think you are but you're not fooling anyone here. Nice subtle try though !!

Re: Re: ^^^^^^ Obvious coot ^^^^^. *****

Jun 11, 2013, 12:44 AM

I personally do not care what you think, you've never met me and know nothing about me. I don't feel the need to "fool" anyone considering I am a Clemson fan. Every fan base has a few knuckleheads and I guess you're part of ours. You can say whatever you want from behind your keyboard because that's all you do. Insult people like a coward behind your computer. You don't have to respond to me on here. I like engaging in talk with people who have more to offer than to call someone a coot who they've never met.

Re: Re: ^^^^^^ Obvious coot ^^^^^. *****

Jun 11, 2013, 8:46 AM

I hope you enjoy the irony of calling people out for insulting people behind their computer screen... as you insult people from behind your computer screen.

null

Jun 11, 2013, 7:20 AM

There is no way you truly believe all of this. Either way I think you for bringing the lulz this early in the morning.

Morris is GONE after this year. Too much offensive talent graduates/leaves and he has already proven himself (well except for against South Carolina)

Over/under 20 points for you guys in Columbia this year? I'll take the under

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic