Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Nkemdiche: “My decision will probably come out sometime in January”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Nkemdiche: “My decision will probably come out sometime in January”

Nov 10, 2012, 10:40 AM

Nkemdiche: “My decision will probably come out sometime in January”

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop sweating this dude... we don't care!!!!***

Nov 10, 2012, 10:41 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed there are 4 or 5 other guys we are after right now

Nov 10, 2012, 10:45 AM

that would round out this class just fine.

And I'd still pull the offers for the two RN teammates, that smells. I'd pull and tell them they will be evaluated on their own and then figure out if we have room or not closer to signing day.

Gallman is a good player--will be at the game today***

Nov 10, 2012, 11:36 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: agreed there are 4 or 5 other guys we are after right now

Nov 10, 2012, 11:48 AM [ in reply to agreed there are 4 or 5 other guys we are after right now ]

> that would round out this class just fine.
>
> And I'd still pull the offers for the two RN
> teammates, that smells. I'd pull and tell them they
> will be evaluated on their own and then figure out if
> we have room or not closer to signing day.

If we had offered them solely to appease RN, you might have a point. That's not how it went down, however. Those are legitimate offers. Take this crap to FGF, they'll love you over there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I definitely care, and I think most CU fans do too

Nov 10, 2012, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Stop sweating this dude... we don't care!!!!*** ]

I'm guessing these RN articles are among the most viewed on the site. People care because he's the consensus #1 recruit in the country. Those that say they don't care if he comes to Clemson are being ridiculous. You certainly should care because we are very thin at DE and he could be the difference between a Nat'l Championship and another 2nd tier bowl. I'm not saying he WOULD or he WILL but he has the talent that he certainly COULD. And I for one would very much like to see him in orange next fall (and I don't think I'm alone), and I think there's a very good chance he will be. So, yeah, I care. You probably should to.

Re: I definitely care, and I think most CU fans do too

Nov 10, 2012, 11:10 AM

not by me. I quite looking weeks ago. Too much drama. If he comes great. I hear what he does on signing day

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 10, 2012, 11:17 AM

And yet, here you are commenting in a thread about him. Hmmmm.

Nov 10, 2012, 12:31 PM [ in reply to I definitely care, and I think most CU fans do too ]

I care, but if Clemson isn't where he wants to be, then I don't care much about what he does or where he goes. Clemson FB is just like an employer. If you don't won't to be here, we will find someone who does. And it is just that simple. We have had a lot of very good DE's, and they wasn't the #1 DE out of HS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No we don't. A man is weighed by his word. He broke his word

Nov 10, 2012, 12:50 PM [ in reply to I definitely care, and I think most CU fans do too ]

If he wasn't ready to say he wanted to come here, he should have kept his mouth shut. He backed out on CLEMSON, CLEMSON doesn't need him.

That's a commendable attitude in principal

Nov 10, 2012, 8:33 PM

but if you value wins, sometimes it is ok to take someone who broke his word. People make mistakes. esp. @ 18 y/o.

Re: Yes Padre.***

Nov 10, 2012, 9:55 PM [ in reply to No we don't. A man is weighed by his word. He broke his word ]

Re: Stop sweating this dude... we don't care!!!!***

Nov 11, 2012, 12:16 AM [ in reply to Stop sweating this dude... we don't care!!!!*** ]

Speak for yourself and not Tiger nation.

I'll take Alexander and Adams for RN any day

Nov 10, 2012, 10:49 AM

We already have plenty of studs in the pipeline at DE.

AJC forgot to ask about UGA by the way.

Leave this young man alone!!!!

Nov 10, 2012, 11:15 AM

He has nothing to do with the media. The media and the SEC is trying to sway this kid and it's gotta be tough on him. It would be nice to have him but if he's not "all in" then we don't want him. It's simple as that. God Bless him and his decision because it is his and his future.

Re: Leave this young man alone!!!!

Nov 10, 2012, 11:45 AM

AGREE on leaving him alone but it should be his decision and not an absentee mother, AJC and ESPN decision

Re:it will be.***

Nov 10, 2012, 9:56 PM

This is recruiting why not have all three!

Nov 10, 2012, 12:36 PM [ in reply to I'll take Alexander and Adams for RN any day ]

Some of you guys that are so emotional over this young man's commitment or noncommitment need to step away and quit following recruiting cause you will go crazy. Do I want him to come to Clemson? Why certainly. However it is his decision not mine and no matter how much I complain it ain't going to change his mind so I wish him well and hope he choses Clemson.

Have fun at Alabama, Robert.

Nov 10, 2012, 5:02 PM

We all know where this is headed.

OMG stop.... just go ahead and say you are going to

Nov 10, 2012, 5:03 PM

OLE MISS... plz.. then everyone will move on

This decision will have a bigger impact on his life than it

Nov 10, 2012, 8:30 PM

will on Clemson or any Clemson fan. So leave the kid alone. Not his fault that Tigernet posts 5 things about him a day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re No sweat. We will get him.***

Nov 10, 2012, 9:54 PM

Young Man Your Word Is No Longer Your Bond Here At Clemson

Nov 10, 2012, 10:24 PM

We Still Respect Your Play And Hope You Come Here To Play. Once You Sign Your Name, Then We Will Believe and Welcome You.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really? Unreal***

Nov 10, 2012, 10:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyone, let's hold our breathe

Nov 10, 2012, 11:01 PM

Starting, now!!

Kamara was with RN at Ole Miss, while Gallman was at Clemson

Nov 10, 2012, 11:17 PM

Students chanting for him: https://twitter.com/SouthrnGrlRebel/status/267408740079239168

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Recruit Update: Nkemdiche: “My decision will probably come out sometime in January”

Nov 11, 2012, 6:52 AM

I think that should read his mommie's decision.If she has any say so,he goes to Ole Miss.
Thing is this.Even if he ato play at Clemson mommie wants him at Ole Miss with big bro Denzel.
So who wins out?I say mommie.
But another thing about this whole committ,decommitt crap.I don't know if I want him at Clemson if mommie is not 100% behind it.We don't need her talking trash about Clemson,and while she has not done so yet,the closer to Feb. we get the more verbal garbage we are likely to read ,and hear.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic