»
Topic: Regional Tickets @ the Gate before Clemson Games
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 31, 2016 1:52 PM by: CUTiger1989®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Regional Tickets @ the Gate before Clemson Games

Posted: May 31, 2016 12:01 PM

What does everyone think the ticket situation will be like at the gate before games that Clemson will play in? I would think that these games would be sold out and to be safe just to go ahead and buy the $60 all games package, but was wondering if anyone has any prior experience or knowledge regarding this.

TIA

2019 student level member

Re: Regional Tickets @ the Gate before Clemson Games

Posted: May 31, 2016 1:40 PM

I just bought two infields this morning for the whole regional. You will get tix but you will either be In the outfield or standing

2019 student level member

I have always bought the Regional ticket package.

Posted: May 31, 2016 1:47 PM

It's worth it.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Not worth it if you

[1]
Posted: May 31, 2016 1:51 PM

have to go to a niece's wedding in Alabama.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

True. That's why I said "have"***

[1]
Posted: May 31, 2016 1:52 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

If I were planning to attend the games,

[1]
Posted: May 31, 2016 1:49 PM

I'd happily pay $60/ticket to guarantee my spot. That's child's play for Clemson ticket prices, and hardly worth the stress of standing around outside the gate hoping for general admission or third-party ticket sales.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: 6 seats together in Clemson section 506, $150 each. Will sell any quantity.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
931 people have read this post