»
Topic: Regional Tickets
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 2, 2016 10:30 AM by: scooter
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Regional Tickets

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 8:55 AM

Does anyone know if tickets for tomorrows or Saturdays game will be available at the ticket gate or will this be more like a football game where you have to have tickets secured prior to going. Or do you think they can be bought prior to the game? Thanks for any information. I am thinking about taking my family and a couple of friends so I will be needing 6 tickets together. Thanks.

LOL

[3]
Posted: Jun 2, 2016 9:01 AM

dude, you got an awakening coming.

This is becoming a tougher ticker than the Notre Dame football game. I've had 20 people ask me about tickets this week. I've never had that many ask for a football game ever.

Looks like the bandwagon is full and starting to topple over.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: LOL

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 9:04 AM

Why you wanna be a d bag about dude asking? TIA

no dbag, just reality

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 9:18 AM

ticket craziness is crazy.

My co-worker told me this AM that he tried to order some for his family last night but they were completely sold out. Not sure if that's every game or not, but doesn't sound like there is anything left.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

FYI...

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 9:42 AM

For you guys that do have tickets get there early. This weekend is also the first weekend of Dabo's youth football camp. There may be 500+ kids and their families. Many of the kid's parents stick around for camp and I can see them going to the baseball game as well. If not going to the game they'll def. be using up most of the parking beside the football facility. Isn't that area used for baseball parking as well?

What a great problem to have! A year or so ago, who would've thought we'd be %$&#ing about getting post season baseball tickets! GO TIGERS!

I wanna take my rv, , i wonder if water hook ups...

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 10:11 AM

will be working and if there will be some rv spots available....

2019 white level member

Re: I wanna take my rv, , i wonder if water hook ups...

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 10:16 AM

If I were you I'd call first. Not sure where the parking for RVs would be but I do know they use part of Jervey Meadows for the football camp. With the ongoing construction at the football facility there's no telling what that area looks like.

there were RVs out there for the FSU series

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 10:30 AM

so I would think so.

Now I don't know the impact on football camps, as they use some of the same space. You might want to call.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: LOL

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 9:05 AM

Wow, I was afraid of that. I am accustomed to the football ticket situation but just wasn't aware of the baseball deal. Thanks for the warning.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Four (4) tickets, Section TDK. . Aisle seats 2.4.6.8, just 7 rows up in Row G right behind the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
921 people have read this post