Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regional Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Regional Tickets

Jun 2, 2016, 8:55 AM

Does anyone know if tickets for tomorrows or Saturdays game will be available at the ticket gate or will this be more like a football game where you have to have tickets secured prior to going. Or do you think they can be bought prior to the game? Thanks for any information. I am thinking about taking my family and a couple of friends so I will be needing 6 tickets together. Thanks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Jun 2, 2016, 9:01 AM

dude, you got an awakening coming.

This is becoming a tougher ticker than the Notre Dame football game. I've had 20 people ask me about tickets this week. I've never had that many ask for a football game ever.

Looks like the bandwagon is full and starting to topple over.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL

Jun 2, 2016, 9:04 AM

Why you wanna be a d bag about dude asking? TIA

no dbag, just reality

Jun 2, 2016, 9:18 AM

ticket craziness is crazy.

My co-worker told me this AM that he tried to order some for his family last night but they were completely sold out. Not sure if that's every game or not, but doesn't sound like there is anything left.

FYI...

Jun 2, 2016, 9:42 AM

For you guys that do have tickets get there early. This weekend is also the first weekend of Dabo's youth football camp. There may be 500+ kids and their families. Many of the kid's parents stick around for camp and I can see them going to the baseball game as well. If not going to the game they'll def. be using up most of the parking beside the football facility. Isn't that area used for baseball parking as well?

What a great problem to have! A year or so ago, who would've thought we'd be %$&#ing about getting post season baseball tickets! GO TIGERS!

I wanna take my rv, , i wonder if water hook ups...

Jun 2, 2016, 10:11 AM

will be working and if there will be some rv spots available....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wanna take my rv, , i wonder if water hook ups...

Jun 2, 2016, 10:16 AM

If I were you I'd call first. Not sure where the parking for RVs would be but I do know they use part of Jervey Meadows for the football camp. With the ongoing construction at the football facility there's no telling what that area looks like.

there were RVs out there for the FSU series

Jun 2, 2016, 10:30 AM

so I would think so.

Now I don't know the impact on football camps, as they use some of the same space. You might want to call.

Re: LOL

Jun 2, 2016, 9:05 AM [ in reply to LOL ]

Wow, I was afraid of that. I am accustomed to the football ticket situation but just wasn't aware of the baseball deal. Thanks for the warning.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic