Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting issue on the way
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,560

Recruiting issue on the way

Sep 15, 2014, 8:24 AM

I am worried that other coaches will use Dabo's statements against us. I can hear other coaches telling top recruits that you will not play at Clemson as a freshman since Clemson starts seniors "who deserve to play" just because they earned it???

I really think Dabo needs to tone down these comments to the press. We have some freshman playing now but Watson is the top prize and sits the bench due to Dabo's thinking. Watson had one bad series and that was due to Georgia pinning their ears back and rushing since they knew we could not run the ball.
Watson in the spread running the read option like Boyd ran it will result in some great plays against Fla. State and some great passes off of those reads for sure!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Artavis Scott, true freshman WR, broke Sammy's single

Sep 15, 2014, 8:27 AM

game freshman record for receiving yards last Sat. I didn't see many of those balls going to Humphries.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, no, no...don't focus on facts, please focus on the

Sep 15, 2014, 8:45 AM

one situation/player that somewhat legitimizes the OP's argument. TIA.

Also, please don't mention the fact that Watson has played in both games so far

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Recruiting issue on the way

Sep 15, 2014, 8:42 AM

Look you dumb freaking coot. Any freshmen with a brain can see freshman and true freshmen playing all over the field at Clemson. You actually think that others coaches and idiot coots can tell recruits that we don't do something that they see us doing every game. The recruits we get at Clemson are smarter than those dumb A$SES y'all recruit at usuc for dummies!!!

P/S
Not all, but most coot recruits couldn't fill out the preliminary application to enter Clemson without a Tudor.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you will see a diff view after this weekend

Sep 15, 2014, 8:52 AM

Dabo went with experience against GA. He split time between the two QBs against SC State. Same can be said for the RBs. I consider this weekend as the Final Tryout for all the players. After this weekend you will find out who will start the rest if the games. If Watson, Scott and Coice shine this weekend win or lose you better believe Dabo will roll with those guys. As far as recruiting I don't think his choice of words will hurt. Kids are impressionable and they want to play for a winning program. To some its all about the shine and glam, to others it's all about the program they want to major in. I'd be very surprised if we keep all the players we have committed right now. Tucker, Cain and McCloud are the ones that could start in many programs next year. February can't get here soon enuff!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW!

Sep 15, 2014, 8:56 AM

And Russia might invade, and China, and Michelle Obama might be elected to replace her very incompetent hubby, or even Hillary. Woe is us! Pretty sure our recruiting isn't getting worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruiting issue on the way

Sep 15, 2014, 9:04 AM

I look at it just the opposite. If I know the coaches are loyal to me, I will be loyal to them. The young guys know they are getting a shot, and when they are veterans, they are going to get the extra look.

The hard part is balancing the loyalty against playing a kid who needs to play. That's what folks are questioning right now. Me too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crablegs Winston never saw the field as a true freshman.***

Sep 15, 2014, 9:06 AM

ACC receiver of the week ... true freshman at Clemson

Sep 15, 2014, 9:14 AM

Yeah, the recruits are going to see that we NEVER play our first year players.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I liked the way Richt promised to use all of his frosh rbs

Sep 15, 2014, 9:23 AM

and he did - keeping Gurley's legs fresh. I know Choice can really help us and would not be surprised if he ends up first team by end of year. However, he was not played againgst Ga, and I think he could have made a difference. I am sick and tired of seeing most of the plays being pass plays without a doubt. And Dye coming back will help - he and Choice may be the top two with CJ playing a lot too!

Re: ACC receiver of the week ... true freshman at Clemson

Sep 15, 2014, 9:35 AM [ in reply to ACC receiver of the week ... true freshman at Clemson ]

Yes Rev you're right. But when these coots are typing their Gigs at Clemson or Dabo, their hate for both doesn't allow them to see the utter idiocy in their completely unfounded statements. With most of them, they are repeating what they've heard another idiot say without realizing how unfounded and stupid the statement was to begin with. Forrest Gump, stupid is, stupid does!!!

Alabama is dooooooomed***

Sep 15, 2014, 9:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,560
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic