Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting. Seems we have 4 spots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Recruiting. Seems we have 4 spots

Feb 3, 2018, 9:07 AM

With the uptick in recruiting Dax (again) it would seem to mean we don’t feel we are getting one of the targets higher on our board. My feeling is it’s Richard G. Seems his family wants him close to home. Many times Mom wins out in this scenario. Could the Dax recruiting be bad timing? Seems he is higher on UNC than he was previously, especially after baby bro got offered.
I think we possibly land 2
Goodrich
Flowers

Then Ross is a 50/50 shot at this point. Grandma might win out in this scenario.

Dax is a take at this point but will he feel he’s been shafted too many times? Will his ego be crushed by the ups and downs of our recruiting him? Guess we will see on NSD.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruiting. Seems we have 4 spots

Feb 3, 2018, 9:12 AM

I'm glad there is still some excitement left for NSD. Hopefully we land a few surprises. Winning and having TL have to help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 9:28 AM

There is rumor another rising rs sr may be on way out so that would be five.

Feb 3, 2018, 9:40 AM

any ideas who or are you just throwing a line out trying to get a bit? (yes I'm ready for some fishing)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2018, 10:00 AM

I think he is referring to some chatter about Bell and Fuller possibly transferring.

Feb 3, 2018, 10:29 AM

Fuller would be disappointing...he's really shown versatility and big play potential. Such a solid utility guy. The same with Trevion...he's the modern-day Jaron Brown and seems an excellent teammate.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope it’s not Trevion Thompson or Cannon Smith

Feb 3, 2018, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting. Seems we have 4 spots ]

We could really use them next season but Thompson wouldn’t surprise me. Chris Register also wouldn’t surprise me with who we have coming back and coming in.

Feb 3, 2018, 10:25 AM

I don’t think we make a major splash on the 2nd NSD with either O’Neal, Surtain, or Ross.

I think we get a few 3 or 4 stars to fill out the class...maybe save a scholly or two for some walk ones..Maybe one of Dabo’s Nephews or something. Lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Feb 3, 2018, 10:43 AM

If we can get Goodrich, Flowers, and Ross. I’d consider that a big haul and not lose a transfer as mentioned above.

Surtain reminds me too much of r gary drama. I want the kids that want to be at Clemson and consider it a treasure to play for us and not the other way around. Idk he just strikes me the wrong way. Hope the best for him wherever he ends up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic