Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting Player Update: Trey Quinn discusses his recruitment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Recruiting Player Update: Trey Quinn discusses his recruitment

Jul 5, 2013, 9:17 AM

Trey Quinn discusses his recruitment

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suspense is killing me!

Jul 5, 2013, 9:27 AM

I think this guy would do really really well at Clemson. Hopefully he comes to the REAL Death Valley to play for the REAL Tigers! As proved in Atlanta during the Chik-Fil-A Bowl.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Suspense is killing me!

Jul 5, 2013, 9:31 AM

If he does commit in the next couple of weeks its Clemson. LSU is slow playing him and waiting on guys higher on there board. LSU likes the freak ath at WR. Clemson like that too but we always seem to put skill level of just plain ath ability. I hope the staff waits on him because after T Thomas ran a 4.72 40 just don't think that is fast enough to play at this level.

Jul 5, 2013, 9:42 AM

What does he say in the video? Sorry, in Iraq and the internet doesn't have enough bandwidth to play it... Synopsis please someone.

Jul 5, 2013, 9:52 AM

He gets interviewed by some guy who asks him a bunch of typical recruit questions. Essentially, Quinn is looking for a place where he can fit in both on Saturdays and every other day, he knows he'll have to work his tail off in college to play, he'll strive to start but he doesn't buy into coaches that promise playing time. He didn't say any leaders, but did mention visiting Clemson, and that he liked our coaches. He said he feels just a little pressure (but not from coaches) about LSU filling their WR needs with somebody else (let's hope!!!).

He is looking to commit mid-late July or early August at the latest. Think that's about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2013, 10:07 AM

Thanks for that...

Jul 5, 2013, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Suspense is killing me! ]

I think I speak for all of us when I say that Clemson would love to have him. We are slowly accumulating a bevy of great receivers that have a ton of talent as well as potential. Last seasons class brought us Jordan Leggett and we all witnessed flashes of greatness during the Spring Game. Let us not forget Mike Williams who is a tall (6'5) rangey type of receiver who should follow the likes of Martavis Bryant and Aaron Kelly.

Then there is the upcoming class! Demarre Kitt, Artavis Scott and TE's Cannon Smith and Milan Richard. Add Trey Quinn to that mix and Clemson is becoming WR U. I'm very proud of what we have done on the recruiting trail. Keep up the excellence Tiger Coaches!

Jul 7, 2013, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Suspense is killing me! ]

We also learned that he hasn't been real fond of sunscreen in the past. I feel for him. That was a wicked looking burn. I liked what he had to say. Good head on his shoulders. He needs some aloe and vitamin E, though.

Jul 7, 2013, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Suspense is killing me! ]

Good summary! I like the way he interviews. He seems not to expect anything that he doesn't earn through work and commitment. He would fit in well with this University, with these coaches and with our approach to success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic