»
Topic: Recruiting
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 3, 2013 10:48 PM by: Tiger_Fan_007®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Recruiting

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:37 PM

Montravious Adams would be the cherry on top but he wants a business degree so would be a stretch. Any word on Mackenzie Alexander? Oh and Les Miles... you mad bro?

Re: Recruiting

[4]
Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:38 PM

Clemson has an excellent business program.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

null

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:46 PM

It's not top tier. I am a student here and went through all the majors not too long ago. It's good but not the best among some on his list*

Undergrad business at Clemson ranks much higher than SCAR.

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:59 PM

Who are you comparing CU to?

Granted, Clemson is more respected for its engineering programs, Civil is 15th in the country, public or private, but as a whole our other programs rank well against other regional schools.

That is true. Suprised me, but it is true.***

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 10:48 PM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Bidness dagree don't matter

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 10:08 PM

Bidness dagree don't matter... . anyone can do bidness without a daploma dagree.

[3]
Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:39 PM

What do you mean would be a stretch. Clemson has an excellent School of Business...

2020 student level member

Ummmm, who has a better business program that would be a

[4]
Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:39 PM

better fit for Adams? What's wrong with Clemson's business program?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

ron cherry's got a good.

[1]
Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:44 PM

acc! acc! acc!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Good point, ACC! ACC! I hope Louisville wins***

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:48 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No offense to business degrees in general, but I don't think

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 9:48 PM

a diploma from any of these schools over another is going to make a difference. You either have business skills or you don't. You're either hard working or you aren't. I am glad Adams considers his education important, however. Football won't last forever.

2020 student level member

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 10:38 PM

From the video I've seen, barring injury he'll be playing on sundays in a few years. And after he's made a few million, he just needs to hire a good financial planner and not beat his women...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: four seats in Section K row I and row J seats are back to back on the two rows. One set is...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1315 people have read this post