Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: AJC: Robert Nkemdiche update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: AJC: Robert Nkemdiche update

Sep 12, 2012, 7:17 AM

AJC: Robert Nkemdiche update

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow, this was a CYA post if I've ever seen one

Sep 12, 2012, 7:25 AM

basically instead of writing all of that he should have just said...."Hey I didn't come up with that about Nkemdiche's mom, ESPN did...." There was no other point to writing that. That dude just needs to move on now and forget about RN, he's almost writing himself out of a job.

almost writing himself out of a job? i imagine every jawja,

Sep 12, 2012, 7:29 AM

bammer, lswho, awbarn[anyone not clemson] fan eats this stuff up.

this is pure gold for the ajc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if that story was started by espn, this ajc #####

Sep 12, 2012, 7:41 AM

nozzle has done nothing but stir the pot and raise speculation about a decision that has been made.

I hope this guy catches beri beri disease.

We are with u Robert

Sep 12, 2012, 7:46 AM

No worries.....have a great senior year and don't worry about these reporters. Enjoy your time at ole miss with your family and friends. Go Tigers!

I'll be at Ole Miss this weekend too.......I'll have a

Sep 12, 2012, 11:46 AM

chat with Big Rob. It's all good.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL4Heisman

How easy it is to pick up another story without further

Sep 12, 2012, 8:17 AM

investigation, then use it for your own agenda! Lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy lardbut+s....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

help me out if you would fine sir, RN accused the ajc writer

Sep 12, 2012, 8:25 AM

via twitter of "making sheet up" concerning rn's mother. the reporter let him know the story was written by and appeared in espn the magazine; just about every sport's news service ran espn's story.

rn deleted the attacking tweet after realizing he attributed the story to the wrong person(s).

the only error i see is rn attributing it to the ajc when clearly they didn't write it.

why is this a problem with ajc or are we reading into this once again. btw, this is the 2nd time rn has accused the ajc of making stuff only to be rebutted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: help me out if you would fine sir, RN accused the ajc writer

Sep 12, 2012, 9:38 AM

My guess is that RN just assumed the ajc made it up as they had before. When he found out they hadn't, he removed the tweet. It doesn't make the ajc any less of a rag, nor does it make the reporter any more credible, just because he copied another source. Robert has said several times that he would be visiting his brother at OM. What his Mother said, or didn't say, may have nothing to do with his decision. After all, she isn't but 10,000 miles away, where she lives, and I doubt she knows much about Clemson or about what Robert sees in Clemson. I doubt her objections will be a deal breaker, but we will see in February. I say his buddies and his coaches are more of a factor in his life than right now than his Mother, at this juncture. Time will tell it all, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

where is that picture of saban from. i assume its dabo behin

Sep 12, 2012, 8:44 AM

d him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Golf tourney I think.***

Sep 12, 2012, 9:27 AM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Dear AJC:

Sep 12, 2012, 12:22 PM

Please get off this kid's ###. You are looking the fool right now.

"That the Tigers' Roar May Echo, O'er the mountain height."

This is the AJC STILL trying to stir the pot. #### YOU AJC***

Sep 12, 2012, 12:50 PM

Why is the AJC even still posting about this? He's committed

Sep 12, 2012, 12:55 PM

to CLEMSON.

Yes, I'm sure the AJC is full of a bunch of SEC-loving bulldogs who want to see him play in the SEC, but can they not respect the choice of Nkemdiche to play at Clemson? I guess not. Cowards.

Re: Recruit Update: AJC: Robert Nkemdiche update

Sep 12, 2012, 2:30 PM

I think this AJC reporter is out to garner some headlines while the gettin' is good for himself. Its pretty well known that RK visits his brother often , and so what if he wants to go looking around..he committed to Clemson out of his desire to play at a school with high academics and the propensity for getting Dlinemen into the NFL... he is going to be a great Tiger addition. Ole Miss is a good atmosphere on gamedays .. 48,000 minimally amused fans and a laughingstock team on the field. Clemson has no worries here.

Re: Recruit Update: AJC: Robert Nkemdiche update

Sep 12, 2012, 2:32 PM

Ahem..excuse me, RN . I guess all the Notre Dame fervor has my attention right now .

Stop harassing this 17 YO kid you psycho!!!

Sep 12, 2012, 3:00 PM

GIVE IT UP! They need to line this jerk up in front of RN

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Exhibit #1 for why CFB needs an early signing period

Sep 12, 2012, 10:21 PM

The harrassment of RN by the AJC is inexcusable. Would be great if this poor guy could put it all behind him for his senior year by signing already.

Not only are they harassing RK but they are creating family

Sep 13, 2012, 9:57 AM

tension and harassing his family as well. There really is no limit as to how low some of these media people will go.

Wonder how much interaction there was between Carvell

Sep 13, 2012, 10:41 AM

of the AJC and Schonbrun who penned the ESPN piece and actually called Nkemdiche's Mom in Nigeria???

I didn't think I'd ever see one of these recruiting reporters with ethics lower than Phil Kornblut's; but in Michael Carvell of the AJC a substance lower than snail slime may have been discovered.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic