Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recognizing a Class of 2014 ROTC Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,278

Recognizing a Class of 2014 ROTC Tiger

Jul 10, 2015, 9:22 PM

Just wanted to let TNetters know that TODAY....July 10th...2nd Lt. Atticus Blair, Clemson Class of 2014, a ROTC student who regularly could be seen doing push-ups after each Tiger score in Death Valley achieved a high honor. He graduated from Ranger School in Fort Benning, GA. We were in attendance for the awe-inspiring demonstration by Ranger-instructors of all the skill sets that Atticus and about 160 of his comrades achieved in their 9-weeks of food and sleep deprivation. Some of the things demonstrated was rappelling out of a Black Hawk Helicopter, going down a football field-long zip line into the water, repelling down a 4-story building, handling and detonating ordinances, demonstrating hand-to-hand combat skills, walking across a beam about 4-stories high and then shimming down a rope line and dropping into the water. Needless to say I am so proud of my son-in law TIGER. I can now proudly call him RANGER. And it gives me great pride knowing that our country has these elite soldiers, who have dedicated and committed themselves to achieving this high honor. They stand ready to fight and win on the battle field for our country. TNetters, would you drop 2nd Lt. RANGER Atticus Blair an email of congratulations: Atticus.Blair@gmail.com

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recognizing a Class of 2014 ROTC Tiger

Jul 10, 2015, 9:25 PM

Very Cool!! Congratulations.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That guy finally graduated?

Jul 10, 2015, 10:13 PM

I jest of course. Good job Air Assault.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,278
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive