Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really wish we could add a General Admission element to our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Really wish we could add a General Admission element to our

Mar 23, 2014, 1:47 PM

basketball games all the time. The energy just doesn't compare when people show up to the game 30 minutes to an hour before tip-off vs the usual late arriving LittleJohn crowd.

Hopefully, with the new arena, it won't be as major of an issue. It's just nice actually seeing people in the sideline floor seats that are generally empty even when playing Duke.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The student tickets are already GA, the problem is they

Mar 23, 2014, 1:48 PM

don't get sideline seats...which I believe is changing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

A few years ago, student tickets were not GA. But just in

Mar 23, 2014, 1:50 PM

general, you would think there would be a way to fill the seats for all of the ticket holders who don't show up.

Even the Pitt game, which had a great crowd, there were still pockets that could have been filled with some sort of general admission policy.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=151862***

Mar 23, 2014, 3:15 PM

My preference

Mar 23, 2014, 3:16 PM [ in reply to A few years ago, student tickets were not GA. But just in ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15186280

Re: The student tickets are already GA, the problem is they

Mar 23, 2014, 3:46 PM [ in reply to The student tickets are already GA, the problem is they ]

Student tickets are not GA

No they aren't

Mar 23, 2014, 8:02 PM [ in reply to The student tickets are already GA, the problem is they ]

They are first come first serve, but you cant sit just anywhere.

I was there today on the second row

Mar 23, 2014, 3:11 PM

I was in the line by 9:15 on the sidewalk and was thinking the whole time how great it was to do general admission. If we did that for every game Little John would be packed out way more often. Today was probably the loudest and most energetic crowd I have ever seen at LJ.

Re: Really wish we could add a General Admission element to our

Mar 23, 2014, 3:46 PM

I think they should allow the crowd to move down and fill the open spots at the first media timeout. Not in a mad rush, just let the folks in Row B take the empties in Row A and work up the stands in an orderly manner.

We also need ushers when its GA, making sure each row is filled. There were quite a few singles open today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really wish we could add a General Admission element to our

Mar 23, 2014, 4:05 PM

I have been to the last 2 games and what I don't like is this. Here is a guy (GA ST. game) with a coat on the end seat of a row and he is sitting down on about the 4th seat of that row and he is also saving 6 sets to the left of him. So I was going to set in between him and where the coat was and he told me there are some seats on the other side, these are saved. Today on the row I was on a guy is setting there and saving 3 sets on each side of him and they show up at 2 mins. before game starts. I can understand some situations do occur. I dealt with both issues and enjoyed the games.

Go Tigers.........Beat Belmont

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Reality is the economics will drive this & both basketball &

Mar 23, 2014, 5:30 PM

Football are no longer about the inthusiatic fan or the college student.

It is about raising funds and making money. These tickets were 2 to 3 times less for adults, 4 to 7 times less for teens

Now add the fact Clemson is asking some to donate $100,000 to be in lower bowl down front and to the top on some amount of capital in addition to annual donation I don't think you will see many GA to the floor

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic