Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Really time to examine CU Leadership
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,236

Really time to examine CU Leadership

Nov 1, 2016, 11:43 AM

I have been a big CU supporter since I graduated both as a fan and as a donor. I have always been supportive of CU athletically and academically. Losing to USC has got to STOP!!! This is starting to take a toll not only on the athletic field but the academic field as well. I hate to say it but in today's world some of the best and brightest are athletic fans as well and if we continue to lose we will continue to lose in getting the best and brightest in the state. Its time to clean up the good ole boy system that still has people from the Danny Ford era in the athletic department. If don't then lets just say we are a 15,000 student body that needs to concentrate on Academics and drop to D2........Lets make sure we are coaching these athletes to the best of their ability. my2cents!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Really time to examine CU Leadership

Mar 2, 2014, 9:59 PM

and you graduated from Clemson ???

Mar 2, 2014, 10:05 PM

Yes....unlike you. Do you have a problem with what I stated?? Thats your entire intellectual response COOT!

Mar 2, 2014, 10:07 PM

Your 2 cents? Is that how much you donate?

Mar 2, 2014, 10:10 PM

It will be starting next year LOL You guys are a joke. You prob didnt even grad from HS COOT!

Geez

Mar 2, 2014, 11:20 PM

You know it sucks losing to Carolina in anything.... I've bled Clemson orange for 30 years BUT I will be called a coot bc we well Clemson has stupid fans too...our baseball coaches this weekend make some pour decisions yes starting Friday with that comeback for Carolina and leaving our pitcher in over 100 pitches or when it comes to basketball and we lose to wake forest (2/25). What really pisses me off is if someone doesn't agree on tigernet with a rant of fire the coach fire the AD fire the mascot kill the players you are a coot... That is ridiculous... Should we start thinking of a change in baseball maybe but let's finish the year bc if we play the "real coots" again in the tourney and beat them rather you are female and your @&$$@ gets wet from it or a male and your @&$! Gets hard you won't be saying that... Yes it sucks to listen to friends that are Carolina fans but let's be real and see how this plays out... This wasn't a blowout series with no chance

Re: Geez

Mar 2, 2014, 11:22 PM

Made, poor... I stopped there with my iPhone

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic