Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo and Venables and 5 stars/nfl talent all over the field...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 743

Dabo and Venables and 5 stars/nfl talent all over the field...

Oct 19, 2019, 1:23 PM

Creating turnovers. Barely giving up any points. Offensive players regressing. Hmmmm. Who doesn’t belong? Offensive coordinators.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you imagine TE without a 5 star quarterback and

Oct 19, 2019, 1:25 PM

5 star receivers?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really?

Oct 19, 2019, 1:33 PM

How many games have we won the last few years by 14 or more? They put up 37 on Bama (D scored the other 7) and completely controlled the 2nd half in the Championship last year. Please tell me who you would trade them for right now.

Re: Really?

Oct 19, 2019, 2:54 PM

Hey man. No doubt I am a spoiled fan whining with high expectations; HOWEVER, Sometimes it feels like our OCs back into it with dabo’s Recruting and our d. They don’t suck. But can you honestly say they are getting the most out of what we have?? They have a bunch of nfl all pro type players on the field and the playcalling is vanilla and predictable at best. Garbage teams put up 50-60 points on these acc teams and we struggle with them. I know we keep winning and that’s all that matters in the end. But we are not getting the most out of what we have. Tajh and Sammy and deondre and Ellington would put up 65-70 on this d. And it’s not that our offensive players can’t do the same. I just don’t have 100% confidence in our OC’s. Why do we have co OC’s? How come other schools aren’t trying to hire them? They’re coming after Brent. That’s for sure.

Replies: 3
| visibility 743
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic