Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reality vs Dreams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Reality vs Dreams

Nov 25, 2018, 6:30 PM

I think a lot of this has to do with what we Tiger fans dreamed -- scores like 70-0 or 56-7, or 63-17--vs a reality of 21 point win that at times felt like a challenge. Rivalries, no matter if you dominate them or not, are full of tension. Many just expected a party not a competition or frustrating tension filled moments watching your rival score. We are all guilty of over looking our competition. As fans we have all done it. But . . .to win again and to do so by out scoring them, by having 2 goal line stands, and by beating them for the 5th year in a row is a reality I can live with and celebrate! I submit to you that we are not Alabama. We are Clemson. We may not blow teams out like Bama but we win just the same. This senior group is amazing. Whatever happens in the weeks to come, last night, will be part of another amazing Clemson football season. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reality vs Dreams

Nov 25, 2018, 6:38 PM

Clemson will always be the best of the best!!

We will prove our dominance over Bama this year by beating them in the National Championship game to make it 2-1 in Championship games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic