Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reality.........................
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 276

Reality.........................

Sep 21, 2020, 12:09 PM

CHINA IS THE BIGGEST EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE WORLD IN HISTORY. HUGE POPULATION, HUGE MILITARY, ALL THE MONEY THEY NEED, CYBER WARFARE GIANT, RUTHLESS LEADERS.

Russia isn't even close. China is slowly infiltrating every continent. They will be hard to stop, especially of Soft on China Joe wins!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree about China’s threat:

Sep 21, 2020, 2:17 PM

https://warontherocks.com/2020/07/what-should-come-after-trumps-failed-china-policy/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never understand this thought process.

Sep 21, 2020, 2:20 PM

Why would China want to eliminate its largest trading partner?

We had a $345 Billion trade deficit with them in 2019. Why would they do anything to mess that up?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

China is trying to pull one of our stunts.

Sep 21, 2020, 2:36 PM

We don't want to occupy the globe we want global control though with economic means. We have the buying power to do that. China is mimicking that right now. Didn't you know that's how we, the US, does or not notice China doing this?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don’t want to destroy us, just be stronger than us.***

Sep 21, 2020, 2:37 PM [ in reply to I never understand this thought process. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've done a great job manipulating us via social media.

Sep 21, 2020, 5:53 PM

The SM platforms have been skillfully used by Russia and China to destabilize democracies across the globe. We are the grand prize, and we have been radicalized to dangerous levels, to the point that we have collectively lost our senses of mercy, truth, and reason. We consume propaganda as news. We are willing to kill and commit arson over a Supreme Court Justice for God's sake. We will destroy ourselves from within, and they will reap the economic rewards. This manipulation isn't illegal; we are active participants in our own demise. Different "truth" is presented to us depending on what we agree with or what people in our geographic range agree with. After years of only being presented with "news" we agree with, we lose our ability to cope with disagreement. It takes time, but the radicalization of many is complete.

Please don't discount what I am saying. I am a software engineer, and I have personally seen some of the predictive AI/other code used to slowly build our addiction to social media, to achieve "scale". This software is co-developed with psychologists for a reason. I am by no means an avid MAGA or whatever, but I agree with the administration's stance on TikTok and WeChat. China, in particular, is a threat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"What you need for a $1000", Alex...***

Sep 21, 2020, 6:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 276
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic