Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Real BIG question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 684

Real BIG question

Jan 1, 2014, 11:33 AM

not just for us, but for every team from every conference.

Why does it have to be about the ACC vs SEC?

We are Clemson. Why does it really matter what V.T, Miami, or B.C did?

seriously gamecoots.... why do you get a nut off the fact that A&M wins?

I know 10 years ago or even 20 years ago none of us thought about this conference crap.

Im serious when I say this gamecoots....and this just isnt clemson trying to take a shot at you. I think you like the fact that teams in your conference do well because it's all you have. Think about gamecoots....you are in the middle of best run ( 5 years ) you have ever had in the history of your program. What do you have to show for it?

Seriously? What do you have? This is a serious question. I really want to know.

By cheering for Vanderbilt or Ole miss or whoever... it only solidifies the fact you are nothing but a FOLLOWER....a SIDEKICK.....

and yes, things will change. Clemson will regain power in the rivalry and YOU KNOW IT...and then what? Back to the I have 14 favorite teams flag again?

yeah, who's the joke on now?

-check mate

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For once we agree on something***

Jan 1, 2014, 11:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: For once we agree on something***

Jan 1, 2014, 11:38 AM

I never understood the conference thing... but I do think Duke got robbed last night. Just my opinion

Congrats on deciding on your position

Jan 1, 2014, 11:40 AM

Whined about the refs in the Duke game a little, worked yourself up about the SEC, decided what the ACC does doesn't matter, and then decided that Clemson will pass USC, and that is a game ending opinion.

Congrats on today's thought evolution.

Re: Congrats on deciding on your position

Jan 1, 2014, 11:49 AM

Duke did get robbed.... This doesnt make me a Duke fan

the SEC is a inbred group of weirdos like yourself who like more then 1 team

this is me owning you

carry on

Re: Congrats on deciding on your position

Jan 1, 2014, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Congrats on deciding on your position ]

If you admit you didn' see what the rest of the sports world saw in the Duke game. That alone makes you an IDIOT!!! Thugs and lier's will always ride the side of just plain wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just ask a real SEC team what usuck brings to the table.

Jan 1, 2014, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Congrats on deciding on your position ]

nothing. TV sets in the state of SC maybe. that's it. that's the only reason they were brought in. not because they were anything, or will ever be anything.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Real BIG question

Jan 1, 2014, 11:45 AM

It has been and will always be on them. And that is b/c they have no knowledge of what is true, or what is not true when it come to them and their FB program. And that is why the college FB world is still laughing at them.

Haha well done masterz. OP fail***

Jan 1, 2014, 11:46 AM

^^^ SEC-remora circle jerker.

Jan 1, 2014, 11:54 AM

you get to hang around the big sharks of the world and they let you have scraps. cool.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Real BIG question

Jan 1, 2014, 12:12 PM

Why can't most Clemson fans get it. The better the teams in your conference the better your accomplishment. What games did Clemson fans look forward to last year. Georgia, FSU, USC why because they were good they win games. Imagine if you had six or seven of those type games every year. That's why you pull for your conference. Next year USC plays A&M, Georgia, Auburn, Missouri, Clemson, Florida. They also play Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
Wouldn't it be great if Miami, Va Tech became relevant again and UNC NC State and Georgia tech were top 30 teams. That's why it matters

crap, you've summoned the jort wearing folks***

Jan 1, 2014, 12:19 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 684
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic