Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Recruits react to Saturday night's electric Death Valley atmosphere
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Recruits react to Saturday night's electric Death Valley atmosphere

Sep 2, 2013, 6:04 PM

Recruits react to Saturday night's electric Death Valley atmosphere

The Clemson crowd was into the game from beginning to end on Saturday night against Georgia, and that emotion wasn't lost on many of the recruits who were in attendance like RB Adam Choice. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any word from McMillan?***

Sep 2, 2013, 6:10 PM

Re: Any word from McMillan?***

Sep 2, 2013, 6:21 PM

He was in town thru Sunday with his parents - a visit that long is a good thing. Still not sure if we are back up there with Bama and Ohio St., but Saturday certainly shouldn't hurt our chances.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 7:00 PM

Ant time real parents who are involved in their kid's life are around Dabo and his staff and these guys we have on this team, it's a good thing for us. As a parent, how could you not want your child to be around people like Dabo, et. al.?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 7:03 PM

When you look at a classy coach, a school that actually teaches all the athletes, both academically and about growing up, it's good. Throw in an outstanding football program, with fans that love the program, and it's a win.

Probably was thinkning

Sep 2, 2013, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Any word from McMillan?*** ]

hmmmmm, Big Boy SEC Football cramping?!?!?
I would never want to play for a bunch of pansies like that! I want to play hard nose defenses and all I see is LSWho and the Mutts making European soccer players look tougher!

Re: Probably was thinkning

Sep 2, 2013, 6:56 PM

I hope you're right. He is a real stud, and we could use a couple of more like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 7:07 PM

Amen. How could he not have been impressed? I think we are in the running.

Sep 2, 2013, 7:12 PM

Adam Choice looks like a real stud. Looks like he could easily weigh 225 by the time he gets to Clemson. Tyshon Dye will probably be near 230. Look out!

We are getting to the point where we reload and not

Sep 2, 2013, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Probably was thinkning ]

rebuild. We are trying to Red shirt some great players, we have not had that luxury in a long time around here. Dabo has a plan and he is working it.

I got chills reading some of these quotes

Sep 2, 2013, 8:25 PM

When UGA is giving Death Valley this kind of props, officially (Murray) and unofficially (quotes in this article), Clemson fans should be very proud. We made that place deafening from beginning to end. I'm still hoarse.

Re: I got chills reading some of these quotes

Sep 3, 2013, 9:26 PM

I'm sure you are. I was at home in front of the TV, and I'm still a little hoarse!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait, I thought Mark Richt said Clemson was ordinary?

Sep 2, 2013, 11:53 PM

Not according to HIS OWN PLAYERS and all the recruits in attendance. They ALL said Clemson was unlike ANYTHING they've ever experienced. Yeah, pretty ordinary there Coach!

After the stunt they pulled at the bottom of the hill...

Sep 2, 2013, 11:54 PM

No respect for UGA or Mark Richt... CLASSLESS!

I thought that it showed sec class and then I thought well

Sep 3, 2013, 6:20 AM

maybe---just maybe they too are so infatuated with us and wanted to see The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in College Football up close so they could tell their kids that they were that close to the REAL DEAL!

Re: I thought that it showed sec class and then I thought well

Sep 3, 2013, 9:28 PM

Or they thought they were intimidating us, NOT!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wait, I thought Mark Richt said Clemson was ordinary?

Sep 3, 2013, 7:00 AM [ in reply to wait, I thought Mark Richt said Clemson was ordinary? ]

Mark Richt is the thing that is pretty average.

In fairness to Richt, he described the atmosphere as

Sep 3, 2013, 8:32 AM [ in reply to wait, I thought Mark Richt said Clemson was ordinary? ]

"tremendous", just basically said that they are used to going to places like that. I don't think that's too bad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In fairness to Richt, he described the atmosphere as

Sep 3, 2013, 11:01 AM

Well his own players said they have never seen anything like this and better yet the recruits that we are recruiting against him for said the same thing.

Re: In fairness to Richt, he described the atmosphere as

Sep 3, 2013, 11:44 AM

Right on. MR has to say what he did so as not to rile up his fans, the other secheat members, etc.

Trevion Thompson, David Sharpe and...

Sep 3, 2013, 8:27 AM

Andrew Williams,

love to know what those guys thought.

Reakwon ? Sharpe? ...he's the giant OL right ?

Sep 3, 2013, 11:46 AM

We need those 2...

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic