Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reading this just made me sick to my stomach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Reading this just made me sick to my stomach

Aug 16, 2017, 8:12 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lamar-jackson-underappreciated-returning-heisman-winner-ever-070039533.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He needs to mail that trophy to the man in Texas***

Aug 16, 2017, 8:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He needs to mail that trophy to the man in Texas***

Aug 16, 2017, 8:33 AM

DW4 was the best player last year, and he was the best player the year before, too. While Jackson was good and is a gifted athlete, he is no DW4.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2017, 9:24 AM [ in reply to He needs to mail that trophy to the man in Texas*** ]

Kinda feel sorry for Jackson, not his fault. It's the fault of the voters who did the same thing 2 years in a row.
Once the voters quit considering character a couple of years ago, I no longer care about the award.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2017, 8:51 AM

The award has become a sham. It has lost a lot of its luster and prestige, as far as I'm concerned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just a mid season award anyway...***

Aug 16, 2017, 8:36 AM

They all realize that if it wasn't for early voting

Aug 16, 2017, 8:39 AM

he wouldn't have won. I won't go all HOMER and say DW4 would have won it,but 40% of the vote,with 90% of that going to LJ ,was in before he played Houston,Kentucky and LSU.

Well duh. Every 1 who voted for him knew they made

Aug 16, 2017, 8:40 AM

A mistake when they woke up on Jan 10th.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Reading this just made me sick to my stomach

Aug 16, 2017, 8:40 AM

Everybody's a victim.

The Heisman is only important b/c ESPN tells you it is******

Aug 16, 2017, 8:46 AM

Aug 16, 2017, 9:04 AM

He's not under appreciated. People came to the realization that the Heisman votes were premature. He's a great player but he wasn't the best player. He was about the fourth best QB in the conference last year. This year? Second at best. Francois is better. His gaudy #'s from early in the season were deceiving. He can be beat when you take away his ability to run. That's why Louisville lost 4 games and people are not buying the hype again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But... but... he hurdled a guy....***

Aug 16, 2017, 9:15 AM

Re: But... but... he hurdled a guy....***

Aug 18, 2017, 8:59 AM

Hahaha. Nice! -- I also loved it when Clemson fans pointed out that DW4 did it first!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2017, 9:22 AM

His acceptance speech was horrible and he really shouldn't have been the one up there to begin with. Now he is going to play the "No Respect" card this year. I'm sure DW would still rather have the NC ring than the Heisman. DW exemplified what a true Heisman winner should be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The writer actually went from defending him to being...

Aug 16, 2017, 9:47 AM

...honest at the end. Answered his own question lol.

"And by January everyone wanted a Heisman refund." Truth.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic