Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Read this from OBS, he has a PHD in BS.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,490

Read this from OBS, he has a PHD in BS.

Aug 13, 2013, 7:17 AM

from the Sprting News:

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2013-08-12/steve-spurrier-jadeveon-clowney-south-carolina-gamecocks-sec?eadid=EL/SICOM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Read this from OBS, he has a PHD in BS.

Aug 13, 2013, 8:02 AM

So glad he is theirs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I would want to play for that guy

Aug 13, 2013, 8:12 AM

No wonder Shaw got himself shot up with painkillers so he could play last year. Wouldn't want OBS saying you're "acting" hurt.

Re: Yeah, I would want to play for that guy

Aug 13, 2013, 11:20 AM

Not saying why Shaw got the shots, if he did, but I really am glad we don't have spurlid. Hard to imagine a kid actually wanting to play for him or at least making them a first choice. Maybe, if there were no other offers, but not if there were another option. He is more a jerk than I want to have around our program. I don't care how many games he wins.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, thought I'm bored to tears I will not read that.

Aug 13, 2013, 8:10 AM

I refuse to watch ESPiN and I'm fed completely up with coming to a place that should be coot and leghumper free and still getting ESPiN and sports' media reports about things like that turd and his ignoramous offspring.

I come here to fellowship with other Tigers not get chicken mites or my leghumped.

I'm so mad I misspelled board!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, thought I'm bored to tears I will not read that.

Aug 13, 2013, 8:19 AM

and though?...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I'm not certain, but I think "leghumped"

Aug 13, 2013, 8:24 AM

should be two words?

Sorry CT1988, don't mean to beat you up so early in the AM ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

maybe you have a spare hyphen collecting dust on a shelf?

Aug 13, 2013, 8:26 AM

a hyphen's like the kiddie pool, safe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unless one of the kids did a doody in the pool.

Aug 13, 2013, 8:28 AM

Then not so safe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

pretty sure ct88 doodied the kiddie pool with that sentence.***

Aug 13, 2013, 8:29 AM

Aug 13, 2013, 11:32 AM

Apparently Clowney is too good for practice. I read this on a SCar messageboard. If true, how you gonna let a player get away with that is beyond me...

I have a friend that has had dinner with the coaches recently and they all stated how they "worry" about Clowney because he doesn't always put in a great effort. They said he refused to run sprints after practice with the other players. The coaches said "you will do them or leave" and he walked off the field, got in his car and left. This was about 10 days ago that I was told this. They said that he was slacking in the Outback Bowl and was actually taken out of the game just before "the hit". If he really put up the effort and gave it his all, he would be completely unstoppable.

That actually happened... Vic Hampton tried to convince Clowney to keep running with the team and he just got in his car and left.

Not surprised at all

Aug 13, 2013, 12:23 PM

Folks got all bent outa shape when I brought up his laziness on the field but here its evident again. I said I didn't want him on my NFL team and I was labeled a fool. Guess what, the league eats up egotistical, self-entitled punks who won't put the work or effort into it. How do ya think the veterans view slackers? Who ''shuts it down'' at such a young age? I'd take Will Sutton or Morgan Breslin before clownboy. Ok trolls lets hear your bs ....

Aug 13, 2013, 12:36 PM

So if you believe that hear say then do you also believe the WVU players who said the Tigers were begging for them to take it easy and begging for them to stop scoring.

That was all over media reports etc while this is someone who says they have a friend of a friend. Just because he is a great player don't let your blindness affect who he may be as a person. Facts are he goes to class, Johnny Football takes online classes because he says it is too much of a distraction, he has no trouble with the law, he is said to be a good teammate and plenty of articles say he is the life of the locker room cracking jokes with all the guys.

Now I choose not to believe Clemson players were begging WVU players to stop, I choose not to believe Clemson players are soft because the reports that they were complaining last week about too physical of practices and wanted them to be lighter, and I will choose to believe Clowney is as reported until facts come out to prove otherwise.

Any other way you just look like a silly fan who posted what a domination earlier today and listed all the Ws by Clemson over USC. Well, as one poster pointed out....what would you call the first game of the year against UGA, well the Ws and Ls are worse than Clemson against USC so you just can't have it both ways in several types of discussions

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clowney has no character

Aug 13, 2013, 12:47 PM

Clowney may end up like a lot of other high-talent, low-character guys--an NFL bust. I like our players--leaders on and off the field.

Our Tigers will be hoisting ACC and NC trophies at the end of the season while the ##### will be ordering more 5th place rings.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,490
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic