Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong"

Dec 10, 2015, 9:54 AM

Swinney: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong"

Dec 10, 2015, 10:05 AM

I love Dabo! He always has a clever reply for the media.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong"

Dec 10, 2015, 10:24 PM

Yes he does.

Dec 10, 2015, 10:07 AM

Love that he took that shot at golic at the end lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re:"We’re the rednecks

Dec 10, 2015, 10:27 AM

Does it matter if we go into the houses that have been in the neighborhood the longest and steal their women and children? B/c metaphorically, that's what is about to happen. Unless Michigan State beats Alabama. I'll continue to standby this prediction. Certainly not a foregone conclusion that Alabama wins. Go Tigers!

Dec 10, 2015, 10:41 AM

And Carolina is the red necks still in the trailer park

They're called Cockabooses you bigot!***

Dec 10, 2015, 10:48 AM

Dec 10, 2015, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re:"We’re the rednecks ]

USuCk moved out of the trailer park but got foreclosed on their new house. Now they've moved back to their old trailer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2015, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re:"We’re the rednecks ]

USuCk moved out of the trailer park but got foreclosed on their new house. Now they've moved back to their old trailer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2015, 10:47 AM

I really don't like being referred to as a redneck. Does anyone have Dabo's email address?

Yes

Dec 10, 2015, 11:00 AM

You can reach him at www.hedoesntgiveacrap.com or 1-800-hedon'tcarewhatyoulike

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's actually picking on Rednecks***

Dec 10, 2015, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong" ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BYOG if you email Dabo about it***

Dec 10, 2015, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong" ]

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

: "We’re the rednecks who moved into the nice neighborhood, but we belong"

Dec 10, 2015, 11:23 AM

These rednecks are moving into your clubhouse!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

hmm don't think I really care for our team

Dec 10, 2015, 11:28 AM

Being known as "the rednecks"

Also this is new territory for Michigan State as well

You must not be aware

Dec 10, 2015, 11:50 AM

That because of the agriculture history of our beloved school, certain factions refer to us as "rednecks" and "taters".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meanwhile their mascot is literally a chicken and their

Dec 10, 2015, 8:14 PM

Battle cry is them screaming "guuuuu cerrkz!" While a rooster crowing is blasted over the PA system. All they need to do now is replace their gay #### kickoff music with free bird and they will be truly be the embodiment of USuCk's fanbase.

You do know we're a rural, historically A&M school, right?

Dec 10, 2015, 4:10 PM [ in reply to hmm don't think I really care for our team ]

Furthermore, we're known for drinking, family, and being laidback. I don't mind it.

There's a huge difference between being "southern" or

Dec 10, 2015, 9:44 PM

"Country" and being classified as a redneck. Go to Athens on a gameday and walk around wearing the colors of whichever team they're playing even if it's a small FCS school. Then you will know exactly what I'm talking about. Georgia is the land of wrestling matches in your local Walmart and adults barking like dogs at anyone that isn't wearing their colors, kids and elderly people included. Georgia fans at Death Valley were great but holy ##### is their tshirt fans wandering around the stadium bad. Georgia fans at a home game are by far the worst fans I've ever encountered.

I think of them more as trash than redneck

Dec 10, 2015, 11:21 PM

I guess I just don't see it in that bad of a light.

I didn't take it as being called rednecks...

Dec 10, 2015, 11:11 PM [ in reply to hmm don't think I really care for our team ]

though I am not embarrassed at being called a redneck atall. I took it as a culture shock type situation for the people who believe that they, and they alone belong in the NC game or the playoff year in and year out. He made that quite clear.

I fear that we've taken this victim role too far.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I resemble that Profile***

Dec 10, 2015, 11:33 AM

NM

Dec 10, 2015, 1:16 PM

Dabo is awesome.

Actually not a bad comparison

Dec 10, 2015, 2:49 PM

We're loud, proud, and enjoying our success while the "blue bloods" are snarling at us and waiting for us to lose our spot. We seem "uncouth" to them because of meeting on the field after the game, not being from the "right" family (SEC), and showing emotion. Makes a lot of sense

Love the Beverly Hillbillies reference***

Dec 10, 2015, 3:28 PM

Dec 10, 2015, 10:23 PM

Actually we're the distant 3rd cousin in the back that farts during the wedding....

*looking at my orange overalls*...crap, he's right

Dec 10, 2015, 11:17 PM

The media HAS to get on board with Clemson. They live for this stuff. Dabo is a quote machine.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic