Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm not a "fire [insert coach here]!" guy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,401

I'm not a "fire [insert coach here]!" guy

Mar 4, 2014, 6:05 PM

But it is obvious there is something wrong with this team. SOmething very wrong.

I'm always a fan of waiting to the end of the year barring something bad happening off the field, but I do think you have to take a good hard look at where we are after the season.

This is ugly, and not indicative of the level of ball Clemson should be playing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me either, but the record and the performances speak for

Mar 4, 2014, 6:15 PM

themselves. It is what it is, and it ain't good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Me either, but the record and the performances speak for

Mar 4, 2014, 6:16 PM

I was never that guy either, until I watched in person Liberty out effort us and out strategy us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://firejackleggett.blogspot.com/

Gotta agree

Mar 4, 2014, 6:21 PM

I'm very reticent about firing coaches over a couple bad games, especially when the coach I a legend with a long history at Clemson. But this team just looks bad, whether it's in giving up leads against a good team or it's getting blown out by a middle of the road team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This, now, after not winning the ACC for 8 years, and only

Mar 4, 2014, 6:32 PM

once in the last 18 years. Overall "good" during that time, not "great". Now we've gone from "good" to this in a pretty steady fashion. Not good at all.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re:WCU is a good team but we can no longer beat good

Mar 4, 2014, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Gotta agree ]

teams. We have problems with any of them. Jack Leggett has alienated a lot of people who could have helped him with his personality and demeanor. It is past time for him to go.

Re:Why can't we edit anything on the board?

Mar 4, 2014, 7:09 PM

New sentence with "With'.

Want to edit, feel free to donate***

Mar 4, 2014, 7:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Want to edit, feel free to donate***

Mar 4, 2014, 7:24 PM

Please see my earlier post...fire his a$$ NOW!!!

Re:WCU is a good team but we can no longer beat good

Mar 4, 2014, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re:WCU is a good team but we can no longer beat good ]

What up Peanut !

Just ask Wingo's dad. Wanted his son to go to Clemson but

Mar 4, 2014, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re:WCU is a good team but we can no longer beat good ]

Jack told him he only recruited "nationally." Would not even give the Mauldin High guy a look! Whoops, that guy four years later was MVP at the College World Series.

I'm thinking they are still recovering from the weekend

Mar 4, 2014, 7:33 PM

series. It may take a week to forget about it, but I'm hoping they will bounce back and win some big games...

I am sure that is the excuse some will use to explain this

Mar 4, 2014, 8:01 PM

loss.

Re: I'm not a "fire [insert coach here]!" guy

Mar 4, 2014, 7:37 PM

I'm not either and I am not saying he has to leave but he can't stay at Clemson. He doesn't have to leave mad but he has to leave. I hope the door doesn't hit him in the @$$ on the way out. This is as politely as I can put it.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic