Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i say we are ranked 9th in preseason if nuk..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,896

i say we are ranked 9th in preseason if nuk..

Jan 7, 2013, 4:36 AM

and boyd come back..what are you guys/gals guesses

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i say we are ranked 9th in preseason if nuk..

Jan 7, 2013, 4:38 AM

If those two come back? I would say we would get a pre-season rank in the top 5, easily. I honestly feel, and yes I am a HUGE Clemson fan here and this is without bias, that if those two came back, we would literally have the most potent offense in the nation, hands down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

i myself think we should be ranked top 5..

Jan 7, 2013, 4:41 AM

but i based mine on the sec bias.i am sure there will be at least 5 from the sec in front of us in some order.with lsu,bama a &m and florida and georiga being sure things imo. usuc could also sneak in ahead of us.but i do see us at least top ten for a prime time match up with a top ten school in georgia to open the season.good chance we may get gameday for that game as well.

They were all "sure things" for the bowl games, too. One day

Jan 7, 2013, 4:49 AM

someone will take into account team balance on O and D. Clemson's problem all season was the D needing time to 'gel'. If Venables gets it figured out, we could have a really good season next year and conceivably make a run. Opening with Georgia will be tough but at least its at home.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yup..thats one great thing about next year..

Jan 7, 2013, 4:53 AM

we get to find out from the opening game what we have on defense.it will set the tone for the remainder of the season.just hope UGA doesnt end up being like auburn was this year.

They'll be ranked when we play them- all that counts. WIN

Jan 7, 2013, 5:02 AM

and everything else will take care of itself. Bama has 2 weeks to prepare for TAMU but they play at College Station in week 3. Maybe those 2 and LSU will beat up on each other and all get a loss. UGA, Scar, and UF could do the same. If we could get high enough and 'hold serve', we could potentially get there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yup..thats one great thing about next year..

Jan 7, 2013, 6:12 AM [ in reply to yup..thats one great thing about next year.. ]

I want Georgia to end up like Auburn. I want Georgia to be as weak as Auburn and lose lots of games.

Re: They were all "sure things" for the bowl games, too. One day

Jan 7, 2013, 7:08 AM [ in reply to They were all "sure things" for the bowl games, too. One day ]

It will be just as tough for UGA as it will be for us. Like spurprick says, get the dawgs early in the season. Half the team will be suspended for the first couple of games. Gooooo Tigersssss, beat that Bull dog A$$!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2013, 6:58 AM [ in reply to Re: i say we are ranked 9th in preseason if nuk.. ]

I think that it's a big dream to even think that Nuk will be back. IMO Tajh will be back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cough.....Way ahead of you!

Jan 7, 2013, 5:23 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13413338 ;)

Re: cough.....Way ahead of you!

Jan 7, 2013, 6:31 AM

Just look at your predictions, does it say anything about the ACC? You have no other teams except the Tigers listed. Weak schedule!

Jan 7, 2013, 6:47 AM

No higher than 12th, or no lower than 10th. JMO!!!

I think 9th to 11th would be the ranking

Jan 7, 2013, 7:33 AM

Still would rate Alabama, Notre Dame, Oregon, Stanford, Florida, Georgia, Texas A&M, South Carolina, and Florida State ahead of Clemson heading into next season.

One spot behind the coots.****************

Jan 7, 2013, 9:14 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

should be higher, I think...

Jan 7, 2013, 10:01 AM

My bet would be that the only teams that will definitely be ranked ahead of us will be ATM, Bama, South Carolina, and Oregon. ND is a possibility as well, but I don't know what they have coming back on defense.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,896
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic