Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brett Farve
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 1

Brett Farve

Jun 21, 2020, 9:53 PM

Brett Farve compares Colin Kaepernick to Pat Tillman. Brett you are so wrong on your thinking. Kaepernick didn’t sacrifice anything. Pat Tillman made the ultimate sacrifice. He gave up a 3.6 million dollar contract to go fight for his country. Which he paid the ultimate sacrifice. Brett, just dishonored every military member. We need to boycott Copper Fit now.

https://sports.yahoo.com/brett-favre-compares-colin-kaepernick-to-pat-tillman-that-hero-status-will-be-stamped-181707226.html
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-images/2020-06/3402ea80-a775-11ea-9efb-d82a031aaa48">
https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-images/2020-06/3402ea80-a775-11ea-9efb-d82a031aaa48">

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

Re: Brett Farve

Jun 21, 2020, 10:02 PM

I have boycotted Copper Fit since the first Copper Fit product I bought and found that their talk was just that, BS talk for a bogus product that doesn't come close to their claims!!! You couldn't give me that worthless BS BS BS BS!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:04 PM

Brett Farve got hit in the head way too many times playing the game of football......should have retired from the game long before he did ......Tillman loved this country so much he was willing and died fighting for our flag.....that other guy named Colin (very appropriate name for him) hates our country so much he refuses to even stand for it......Tillman is an American hero.....while the other is a POS......Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 10:22 PM

He didnt die for the flag.

you're right...

Jun 21, 2020, 10:42 PM

is Colin protesting the flag? I thought it was something else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you're right...

Jun 21, 2020, 11:17 PM

Yes he is not protesting the flag.

Jun 21, 2020, 11:29 PM

BS......Go Tigers!!!!!!

no...

Jun 21, 2020, 11:31 PM

Tillman died for what the flag represents.

Kaepernick kneels for what it represents.

Want to make sure that is clear.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no...

Jun 22, 2020, 7:18 AM

You would have to ask Tillman before he died as to what he thought it represented. He was an unusual dude. He was eccentric. He was an atheist. He was a liberal. He studied all religions though as well as transcendentalism. He might support peaceful protest. His family and widow have come out against Trump using him against Kaepenrick.

As far as Kaep. He was just using that moment to draw attention to police violence against black people. Pretty straightforward.

Sure...

Jun 22, 2020, 7:31 AM

We can make assumptions on Tillman. A lot of people give up millions of dollars, comfort, and their family to sacrifice their lives for nothing.

Kaepernick has stated his intentions. He could not honor this country.

With Colin is against the country or he chose a poor platform to make a stance.

Re: Sure...

Jun 22, 2020, 7:47 AM

Who said he died for nothing? How did you make that leap? What a stretch. You're out there, bud.

Jun 22, 2020, 8:38 AM

Again with the name calling. Strong defense.

Tillman came from a military family. I don’t think they it was just because they loved the military and killing people. It requires a little critical thinking to get to why, but I guess that is out there.

Jun 22, 2020, 9:21 AM

Umm no. What is out there is that you deduced I was saying he died for nothing. That is out there.

Jun 21, 2020, 11:36 PM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

Correct. Hes not protesting the flag. Hes protesting everything it stands for. And he sucks as a QB.

Jun 22, 2020, 7:53 AM

He isnt protesting everything the flag represents. Just police violence against black people. Just some oppression. He may have chose a bad platform. That's debatable. It seemed to get the attention he wanted though.

Jun 22, 2020, 8:33 AM

There is no police oppression against black people. That's what you don't get. You just live in your liberal bubble sucking in every word the MSM feeds you. Blacks commit crime at a rate ~5x whites, per capita. Still, the number of white unarmed people shot/killed by police is larger than blacks. The whole fckkng thing is fake. Fake, fake, fake.

Jesse Smollet fake.

Rachel Dolezal fake.

Jun 22, 2020, 9:25 AM

I am not caught up in police oppression. It is real though and more common among the black community. It doesn't have to be death. It could just be stop and frisk. I also realize there is police oppression of white people too. It's just somewhat less. It's reality. It happens.

Jun 22, 2020, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

Liberals push their false narrative agendas based purely on lies.......they stay away from facts and the truth because no one would every believe them about anything......unfortunately 90% of the news media push these fake narratives and nearly half of our population listens to their crap and believe it.......very sad they are not smart enough or just don’t want to admit they are being deceived and just plain lied too......Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 22, 2020, 4:41 PM

You base yours on ignorance.

Jun 22, 2020, 6:02 PM

Really .......pathetic.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Jun 22, 2020, 6:06 PM

It really is. Very sad. You should work on it.

Jun 22, 2020, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

And look at the problems it has caused. Screw the nfl snd anyone that kneels during the National Anthem.
He could have taken his fight off field. He has the money to make an effective statement and protest on his time and he elected to show boat. Screw him and his supporters.

Jun 22, 2020, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

There is more black on black crime then their is white police officers abusing their power against black people.

Why do they never report the high rate of black on black crime and why do black people seem to blame many of their problems on white people. A lot of their solutions could be found within their own race. This statement has been made by several conservative black people.

This is a recent statement on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/FM-w7fDuFJw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

Carlsbad® said:

He isnt protesting everything the flag represents. Just police violence against black people. Just some oppression. He may have chose a bad platform. That's debatable. It seemed to get the attention he wanted though.

You need to get the facts straight. Krapernickle's protest is totally unjustified and illegitimate if you look at the data. See link below for details. His argument doesn't have a leg to stand on.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-young-woman-reads-real-facts-on-police-killings-at-black-lives-matter-protest

Jun 22, 2020, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

These so called “all in” Tiger fans can pull for a mostly black football team year in and year out but can come together and be honest enough with themselves to say, “yeah we gotta make some serious changes”. Look I’m prior military and I believe we are better than this. My brothers and sisters are from all backgrounds and ethnicities. Colin is making a clear statement that he won’t stand for a country until we stand for all. He has every right to protest. Some of us might not like it but this is America. Deal with it.

Jun 22, 2020, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

Unless the flag stands for police brutality he isn't protests anything that it "stands for"

Jun 22, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Re: you're right... ]

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

Kaepernick

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Jun 22, 2020, 9:19 AM

I bet if you look back into Kapernick’s race of people you will find they too have enslaved people or oppressed people.

Let the Race that is without Sin cast the first Stone!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

Go back in history and listen to the numerous interviews, statements and watch documentaries about WWII Veterans about the raising of the Flag during the fighting on IWO JIMA. You might just change your mind about how you feel about our Flag. ????????????????

Jun 22, 2020, 1:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

Well said.

Re: Brett Farve is virtue signaling...

Jun 22, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

by publically declaring his adorations of CK. He's well aware the media will drool over kind words about CK; he recieves the attention he obviously seeks & achieves white knight status in the eyes of the media? PATHETIC? Bret F. is John Bolton

Jun 21, 2020, 10:16 PM

https://www.sportscasting.com/evidence-shows-pat-tillman-murdered-according-to-medical-experts/

So O'l Cap'n DicPic Thinks He is a Grown Up Now

Jun 21, 2020, 10:19 PM

Farve has always been trash. Kapernick is a clown in a human suit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So O'l Cap'n DicPic Thinks He is a Grown Up Now

Jun 21, 2020, 11:08 PM

Kaepernick is not even qualified to hold Pat Tillman's jock strap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2020, 11:44 PM

I will never understand why a sports figure or movie star thinks he/she should be giving moral or ethical advice. One look into their closet shows they are usually the last place to take moral/ethical advice. Someone who goes around sexting their junk to a girlfriend, while married, doesnt qualify

Jun 21, 2020, 11:47 PM

who's to say what is moral?

Morality is what the most people agree to.

most people are ok with promiscuous sex

Jun 22, 2020, 4:52 AM

I would explain where morality comes from but I think you just threw out these statements as bait so I’ll just say have a nice day.

Jun 22, 2020, 7:06 AM

Thanks Tardog...??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 7:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

Either that's a joke or you're a joke.

How about breaking vows?

Jun 22, 2020, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

I bet his wife isn't ok with that. Most people aren't ok with being cheated on.

Re: Brett Farve***

Jun 22, 2020, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

Jun 22, 2020, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

Im pretty sure, when you take your wedding vows, it does say "forsaking all others". If you believe that its ok to have sex with as many partners as as possible, while married, you might have an issue with morality. I wont get into Biblical text. Somehow, I believe youd probably debate me on that, too

Most people only give lip service to morals and ethics***

Jun 22, 2020, 12:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Racist Insurance

Jun 22, 2020, 5:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

He is from Miss so he's sure something will be dug up on him eventually.

Pat’s service should never be politicized in a way that divides us

Jun 22, 2020, 12:24 AM

Per his wife. She would kneel too.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-was-pat-tillmans-wife-but-i-cant-speak-for-him-neither-can-you/2018/11/08/18374652-d8a0-11e8-83a2-d1c3da28d6b6_story.html

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/28/pat-tillman-nfl-protest-death-army-disgrace/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shame on Brett***

Jun 22, 2020, 1:32 AM

Jun 22, 2020, 1:52 AM

What a shocker. You stoolies all have a dumb take on this, I can’t believe it.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2020, 4:03 AM

I disagree with you 100%. And you still don't get what the kneeling is about so I not going to try to explain it again. It is pointless.
I love Clemson football but my god I never realised how backward most of the fans are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7oi_8p-O8

Jun 22, 2020, 7:38 AM

digimini, have you ever taken a look in the mirror?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was your response "I know you are but what am I"

Jun 22, 2020, 11:17 AM

Or "I'm rubber you're glue"?

I try to keep an open mind

Jun 22, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

I have listened to quite a few friends from both sides of the argument. I wish it weren't that... an argument. I get where both sides are coming from. Most people aren't really willing to open their mind up enough to realize that there is another side to the story. I don't know if you are or not. I'll make an attempt to explain it, in case you are willing to try to see

First of all, I get it. I understand where you are coming from. I really do. I just happen to understand where others are coming from, too.

The people who disagree with you aren't instantly racist idiots. I'm sure there are plenty of those on both sides of the argument, don't get me wrong. But, just because someone looks at factual statistics, doesn't make them bigots or backwoods hicks or whatever else you would like to label them.

The problem they have is with what is being "stood up against." Disproportionate police brutality toward people of color. The fact is that there IS disproportionate police brutality toward a race. The problem is that police brutality happens more per police interaction with white people than black people.

Now, the flip side of that... Why are POLICE INTERACTIONS so disproportionate toward black people? There is an ACTUAL problem. Systemic racism. That IS an actual problem. Obviously, you can't just generalize. Not all people of any race or gender or creed etc. is a criminal. Far from it. But the black population as a whole, lives in less desirable conditions than white people. That is why crime is committed more disproportionately by black people. It has absolutely nothing to do with race. Crime resulting in an arrest is committed, more often by people who live in conditions that they are unhappy with. It causes people to go outside the law to attempt to make their lives better.

You can't paint people with a broad stroke. When you see a person, you can't say whether he is or isn't a criminal based on his color. Just as you can't say all cops take advantage of their power or are racists. You can't say all republicans are racist. You can't say all Democrats are free loaders.

Tmail me. We can have a meaningful conversation. If you would like to open-mindedly hear the other side as I would...

Jun 22, 2020, 7:56 AM

Farve has now elevated himself to POS status the same as Colin Upchuck. Neither are worthy to shine Tillman's boots!!!

Meh... Brett is just trying to better his position in the

Jun 22, 2020, 7:57 AM

Woke sweepstakes. I wonder if Brett has texted a picture of his "twig and berries" to his newfound object of affection - Colin Kaepernick...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Triggered!!!!***

Jun 22, 2020, 8:03 AM

This is why, when people say that their athletic heroes

Jun 22, 2020, 8:53 AM

should have a public opinion on every topic, they are mistaken. Sometimes the athlete is better off remaining quiet.

Jun 22, 2020, 9:13 AM

Proves what I have thought for years, Brett Farve is a selfish egotistical jerk. Without a OL great WR’s Farve is another average QB. Is every athlete going to add their 1/2 cents worth in on race relations.

Hey Brett Murphy why don’t you look into Farve’s past and those other athletes who feel they are better than others because they can play a sport!

Plus comparing Tillman to Kapernick is like comparing a Medal of Honor to a participation trophy.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

Jun 22, 2020, 12:03 PM

Three points to consider, please discuss amongst yourselves.

1) Tillman was killed by friendly fire

2) Kaeperstink was a benchwarmer behind BLAINE GABBERT

3) Favre sent #### pics by text . . . . . . .

Jun 22, 2020, 4:46 PM

Kaepernick came in behind Alex Smith. Kaepernick was a starter most of his somewhat short career. He took the 49'er to the SB and threw for 300 yards and lost 34-31.
He had his moments . He had some 400 yards games. He wasn't some scrub. He deserved to be in the league as at worst a back up.

Jun 22, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Brett Farve ]

crawdad64 said:

GABBERT

3) Favre sent #### pics by text . . . . . . .

If you haven't done the same, you're doing it wrong.

Pat Tillman was a liberal atheist who opposed the Iraq War

Jun 22, 2020, 1:20 PM

and planned to meet with left-wing intellectual Noam Chomsky upon his return to the US.

He called Bush a "cowboy" and considered the war an "imperial folly", according to biographer Jon Krakauer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well this just killed my nationalistic boner and made

Jun 22, 2020, 5:41 PM

me want to put down my pitchfork. Thanks a lot, pal!

QBs who throw tons of INTs stick together

Jun 22, 2020, 1:23 PM

Shocked he hasn't compared Jameis Winston to Rosa Parks yet.

Please don't cancel Brett Farve, he made a mistake, which if

Jun 22, 2020, 1:31 PM

you talk on the radio/tv all the time, you will make mistakes, he didn't have time to think it thru, ain't no one perfect....except some folks on tnet. No, I'm not a Farve fan boy, just don't like see folks being cancelled when discussing something live where you don't have time to ponder. If any of us were live on radio/tv we would certainly put our foot in our mouth from time to time.

Replies: 62
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic