Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Economy posts Q2 4.1% growth. New subpoena then drops.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 272

Economy posts Q2 4.1% growth. New subpoena then drops.

Jul 27, 2018, 10:49 AM

See the pattern yet?

Trump meets with Putin, indictments issued on 12 "Russian" bots 2 days before the meeting.

Trump posts a huge 4.1% GDP number, subpoena issued on a Trump Organization executive.

These counter moves by Democrats/Mueller are intentionally released to keep the focus off of any and all positive Trump news. Thus begins the next weekly news cycle. Mueller must have a list of saved targets to use as anti Trump ammo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump does the same thing.

Jul 27, 2018, 10:57 AM

The media is convulsing over something for two days, Trump does something to really give them a convulsion. It seems to spiral upward and outward. Bread and circus? Not if you watch and glean instead of listening and sopping.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do we know when the Weisselberg subpoena was issued?

Jul 27, 2018, 11:00 AM

It was probably several months ago and he is close to cooperating, if he isn't already.

As for your suggestion of Mueller releasing info, he has a long track record of total silence and no leaking. That is why Trump is having Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows and Trey Gowdy et al trying to get the FBI and Justice Department to release confidential information on sources and methods used in the investigation. They are dying to know what Mueller knows so they will know who to attack and tell lies about in the press and on twitter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you're as bad or worse than Chucktown***

Jul 27, 2018, 11:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

err...Chuckston***

Jul 27, 2018, 11:06 AM

ha ha that too***

Jul 27, 2018, 11:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: you're as bad or worse than Chucktown***

Jul 28, 2018, 10:53 AM [ in reply to you're as bad or worse than Chucktown*** ]

It is much easier to fool people than to convince them they're being fooled.

Re: you're as bad or worse than Chucktown***

Jul 28, 2018, 11:40 AM

MemphisCat said:

It is much easier to fool people than to convince them they're being fooled.

^^^^^ If ever there was a pot calling the kettle black, this is it.

LOLLERS. You are a true bozo.***

Jul 27, 2018, 11:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would the dems won't to keep the

Jul 27, 2018, 11:51 AM

focus OFF the disastrous Putin meeting?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the EU agreeing to look into buying LNG from us...

Jul 27, 2018, 4:50 PM

might have left that rhetoric in the sewer. They ignored that Trump admonished Merkel for supporting Russia through buying a significant portion of their natural gas demands but the EU meeting kinda put that to rest.

I don't think he misspoke, I think he told a lie intentionally while he was there in Putin's presence. I think he intended on screwing Putin and Russia out of a lot of income with the LNG deal. DJT is all business. He knows Russia is guilty and he wants to punish them.

I appreciate that your perception of me was just degraded to a zombie-Trump fan-robot but there's evidence pointing to my assessment as a highly probable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the EU agreeing to look into buying LNG from us...

Jul 27, 2018, 4:55 PM

How much lng can we get to them compared to how much Russia can get them?

Europe already has excess capacity to accept tariff-free lng from America, but they don't buy it because it's not one our lucrative markets.

The EU played Trump because they understand he's an idiot.

I certainly don't doubt that Trump tells intentional lies

Jul 29, 2018, 12:09 PM [ in reply to I think the EU agreeing to look into buying LNG from us... ]

on a regular basis for political gain, both to foreign leaders and, sadly, his own base.

As for the LNG agreement, it's a no-brainer for the EU as their demand is rising with more conversions of power plants away from the more pollutive coal fuel to the cleaner LNG, while their own supply has dwindled due to environmental concerns on drilling from one of their biggest producers, the Dutch.

Can American companies sell LNG to Europe at a profit though? When Russian and North African pipelines deliver the fuel at half the cost?

Either way, Juncker was sly enough to offer just the kind of red meat for Trump to toss to his base to gobble down without having to sacrifice one iota in return.

You're ready to throw Trump's spineless and deferential performance in Helsinki "in the sewer" now? Mission accomplished.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Economy posts Q2 4.1% growth. New subpoena then drops.

Jul 27, 2018, 2:10 PM

Memphis, the subpoena that dropped wasn't from Mueller, it was the Southern District of New Yorks federal grand jury. Completely different investigation.

Not that the facts matter to a conspiracy junkie like yourself.

It's all a conspiracy.

Everyone's a sheep and being deluded by the "power".

You're the only one that really see's what's "truly going on".

Right wing conspiracy talking heads and websites make fortunes because of the gullible like you.

lol

Jul 27, 2018, 2:15 PM

Awh hail no...

Jul 27, 2018, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Economy posts Q2 4.1% growth. New subpoena then drops. ]

we have our own problem children we refuse to take either of yours.

Replies: 15
| visibility 272
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic