Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Clown's excuses for down year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,945

The Clown's excuses for down year

Feb 13, 2014, 8:01 AM

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=10446976

He says it wasn't his work ethic... But that hangnail he had was really bothering him for half the season. Then he got a piece of crayon in his eye while coloring...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I especially laughed at the part where he said he played

Feb 13, 2014, 8:34 AM

every snap in all games. What a freaking liar.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Clown's excuses for down year

Feb 13, 2014, 8:50 AM

and yet he still never lost to Clemson in his 3 years and holds the sack record in death valley. some on this board are more but hurt about things he says or does than the coots. let this this fool go and lets worry about our team and players in 20014 and beyond. he chose to play somewhere other than here and so be it.

The 20014 season is the last thing on my mind...still a

Feb 13, 2014, 9:02 AM

long ways off

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet it is more on your mind than 20015.***

Feb 13, 2014, 1:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 13, 2014, 8:51 AM

and yet he still never lost to Clemson in his 3 years and holds the sack record in death valley. some on this board are more but hurt about things he says or does than the coots. let this this fool go and lets worry about our team and players in 2014 and beyond. he chose to play somewhere other than here and so be it.

you need to clarify. he holds a single game record. that is

Feb 13, 2014, 8:53 AM

all. it just means he had a good day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you need to clarify. he holds a single game record. that is

Feb 13, 2014, 1:18 PM

a good day? he had the best day (as far as sacks go) in Death Valley history

Re: you need to clarify. he holds a single game record. that is

Feb 13, 2014, 1:53 PM [ in reply to you need to clarify. he holds a single game record. that is ]

Yes, it is a single game record. But he only played one game at DV in his career.......

Feb 13, 2014, 9:14 AM

I remember him being gassed in the first half of the Tarhole game and deciding not to play in another game. If I remember correctly, he took himself out of the Georgia game a couple times too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger Band 70-74

He will not fare well

Feb 13, 2014, 9:38 AM

in the NFL . Kid is a quitter. When he faces an avg college tackle or TE he looks like a first rounder , but we all know what he looks like against what would be considered draftable OL. Hurst from UNC shut him down. How many excuses do you need ? Watch and see, in 4 years the Cootlumbia legend will be buster on whatever team picks him up. He just doesn't play hard all the time , and NFL linemen are gonna eat him up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: He will not fare well

Feb 13, 2014, 9:45 AM

South Carolina was a circus lead by a clown this year. I agree he is going to get a huge surprise at the next level. His size and speed have to be coupled with skill and perseverance. After his complaining in college the first time he cries injury in the pro's the media will rain on his parade. Heck Nickamechi (Sp?) out played him at the beginning of the season.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Who cares ? ?***

Feb 13, 2014, 9:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Me!

Feb 13, 2014, 10:40 AM

I care? Clowney's own success and happiness are negatively correlated to my own ####!t ;)

Re: Me!

Feb 13, 2014, 12:15 PM

good luck, you going to need it!

Hahaha

Feb 13, 2014, 10:38 AM

"If you watch our tapes, everybody can see I'm playing hard."
That's why you're the clown, you can always provide a good laugh.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic