Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see Yall-Quada was out and about this weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 641

I see Yall-Quada was out and about this weekend

Nov 2, 2020, 8:34 AM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/voter-intimidation-free-speech-trump-biden-polls/2020/10/27/515687c4-1884-11eb-aeec-b93bcc29a01b_story.html

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/01/930083915/trump-speaks-fondly-of-supporters-protecting-biden-bus-in-texas

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

At least they are out. ******

Nov 2, 2020, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At least they are out. ******

Nov 2, 2020, 8:49 AM

I fully support their enthusiasm, but let us all be careful that we are not trying to force our positions onto other Americans, especially in the election season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you missed this story

Nov 2, 2020, 8:53 AM

https://twitter.com/boroparkhocker/status/1322710461452869632?s=20

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you missed this story

Nov 2, 2020, 9:09 AM

There it is but you will not see this on the mainstream media outlets. What happens when the pepper spray and other non lethal measures are not working?

Re: you missed this story

Nov 2, 2020, 9:29 AM

There was a report on the CNN site over the weekend, but that would involve leaving your echo chamber to know that.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA Baaa Baaa Baaa.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember fondly that time when protesters were blocking

Nov 2, 2020, 8:54 AM

interstates in AZ, and totally should have been charged with crimes for preventing emergency vehicles from doing, you know...emergency stuff. I'm sure we can all agree that the masses of Trump fans blocking highways in NY and NJ this weekend should also be criminally charged, yes?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you block a highway...............

Nov 2, 2020, 9:00 AM

No matter if a Trumper, Antifa, BLM or the KKK you should be arrested.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you block a highway...............

Nov 2, 2020, 9:10 AM

They did not block the highway in AZ. They were on the side of the road.

Re: I remember fondly that time when protesters were blocking

Nov 2, 2020, 9:10 AM [ in reply to I remember fondly that time when protesters were blocking ]

Remember when all the Trump folks here said you should be allowed to plow through people blocking a highway?

Guess they changed their opinions on this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nov 2, 2020, 9:18 AM

Remember when people on our side of politics had no issue with people blocking highways? Now, they suddenly have an issue with it?

Were all hypocrites.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 9:29 AM

I've always thought blocking highways was dumb, and advocating people plowing through those people as equally or even more dumb.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nov 2, 2020, 9:20 AM [ in reply to I remember fondly that time when protesters were blocking ]

I also fondly remember people defending those blocking highways, even here on tnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's really nothing to defend it from now that we all

Nov 2, 2020, 9:21 AM

agree that it's perfectly acceptable. Right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's really nothing to defend it from now that we all

Nov 2, 2020, 9:23 AM

I have an issue with anyone blocking roads, politics doesn't matter.

Just stating how hypocritical most are when turning a blind eye because its "our side."

Is anyone saying they shouldn't?

Nov 2, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to I remember fondly that time when protesters were blocking ]

I haven't seen anyone saying the Trump supporters blocking a highway is acceptable?

You block a highway, you should be arrested. End of story.

Voter Intimidation? Hardly.

Nov 2, 2020, 9:20 AM

If armed Black Panthers standing at the door to a polling location is not voter intimidation (as ruled by the Justice Department) then some Trump flags certainly are not.

Why can't both be true?***

Nov 2, 2020, 9:21 AM

I like your funny words magic man

Not sure about your state....

Nov 2, 2020, 9:26 AM

But in GA there's a distance from the polling location that no signs, shirts, campaigning, etc. can pass. Right at the line you can find hundreds of signs, local candidates waving, etc. If the Trump groups aren't violating that line (or whatever your state has) it's not voter intimidation. If they cross the line, they should be charged.

In the case of the Black Panthers, I believed it was voter intimidation. Can you imagine if some KKK guys were standing there with batons? But the precedent has been set.

Re: I see Yall-Quada was out and about this weekend

Nov 2, 2020, 9:26 AM

IDK, is aiming a loaded gun at person's head free speech as well?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're a sheep, are you really going to question what

Nov 2, 2020, 9:44 AM

might happen to you after following your shepherd into a field? No. You're just going to follow your shepherd into a field along with all the other sheep cause that's what you do.

Nothing about this should be surprising to anyone - not folks getting stranded in the cold or Team Trump being ill-prepared to adapt to new circumstances and manage effectively.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 641
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic