Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Sumner-Gardner still committed to Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Sumner-Gardner still committed to Tigers

Dec 16, 2012, 9:11 PM

Sumner-Gardner still committed to Tigers

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: Sumner-Gardner still committed to Tigers

Dec 16, 2012, 9:15 PM

Why post "Wareagle" if he's supposedly committed, so sick of all these head cases?!!

hmm

Dec 16, 2012, 9:19 PM

i dont follow lol

he doesnt sound committed thats for sure

maybe he got his tigers confused..someone tell him wareagle isnt clemson related

which Tigers?***

Dec 16, 2012, 9:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 16, 2012, 9:32 PM

Hard to believe a kid would travel all that way in a Greyhound for some guy he wants to play for rather than a School he wants to play for.

he has a man crush, obviously.***

Dec 16, 2012, 9:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: he has a man crush, obviously.- on the guy

Dec 16, 2012, 10:26 PM

who has wrecked our secondary the last two years. good luck getting to the next level w him as your college coach

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you know that's pretty much the case for all out of state...

Dec 16, 2012, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Sumner-Gardner still committed to Tigers ]

recruits, right? These guys from Texas and New York are not Clemson fans, and probably even most of the guys from Florida, Georgia, and NC aren't Clemson fans. They're recruited by coaches, and they go to schools because they like the coaches that recruited them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2012, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: Sumner-Gardner still committed to Tigers ]

Yep, and I thought Brian Dawkins was his football "hero".

throughout the process thus far I thought this kid wanted to be a CLEMSON man not a "cheese" ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

That decommit shouldn't be far off ***

Dec 16, 2012, 9:40 PM

You arent committed if

Dec 16, 2012, 10:10 PM

you are tweeting saying wardamneagle and asking for auburn followers. you arent committed if you also re tweet stuff bashing Clemson. All In or get out!

Great***

Dec 17, 2012, 2:11 AM

I follow him on Twitter

Dec 17, 2012, 4:21 AM

And there has been some pretty "shaky" things said. It pisses me off to see this from a kid who was once as solid as a rock. I guess he is more like ice, appears hard at first... but give it some time and he softens up.

Re: you know that's pretty much the case for all out of state...

Dec 17, 2012, 4:43 AM

Normally I think you are correct however he has claimed to be a clemson fan for a long time because of Brian Dawkins

Re: you know that's pretty much the case for all out of state...

Dec 17, 2012, 3:49 PM

The only thing he has done, is prove what a phony fan of Clemson that he him self had said he was. Clemson will be much better off without such a counterfeit person that he is. He was even talking about what a fan of Brian Dawkins he was. Clemson will again be a much better place without counterfeits like he and another in Georgia is. Pretenders and counterfeits are all they are. Show boats with a show or a boat that will float.

Rings hallow to me

Dec 17, 2012, 9:36 AM

At the end of the day he will make his decision but based on the things he says on twitter I don't put a lot of confidence in his "I'm still committed" text. It wasn't long ago that he wasn't reading mail from any other school and now he is all Auburn. Still a lot of time but the tide has turned against Clemson for the moment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2012, 9:46 AM

What happened to the kid who took the bus from Texas to Clemson because it was his dream school?

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong Tigers

Dec 17, 2012, 10:03 AM

Sumner-Gardner may be still committed to the tigers but it's not our CLEMSON TIGERS that he is committed to.

2014 committ...

Dec 17, 2012, 12:17 PM

take the drama somewhere else son...we don't want it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2014 committ...

Dec 18, 2012, 5:02 AM

haha, still focusing on 2013 drama!

Dec 17, 2012, 8:07 PM

Seems like a headcase. Takes a bus from Texas to Clemson on his own dime, begs for an offer, gets it and commits, now plays games. I hope Dabo just drops him. We don't need anymore drama queens.

He wants to be the next Dawkins

Dec 18, 2012, 8:54 AM

Harbison coached Dawkins, albeit only for a year, and has a great relationship with this kid.

Imagine if you grew up in the 80s dreaming of playing for Clemson, and then in the early 90s you got scholarship offers from both Clemson and Danny Ford at Arkansas.

Re: He wants to be the next Dawkins

Dec 18, 2012, 12:05 PM

Then he should decommit and go with Harbison. He shouldn't be stirring the pot on twitter for the attention.

^exactly!

Dec 18, 2012, 2:16 PM

Tweeting war eagle and asking for more Auburn followers is freaking rediculous. I understand he's torn but it doesn't give him an excuse to post the crap he does. Be smart kid

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic