Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball games online
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,641

Baseball games online

Feb 25, 2017, 4:07 PM

Any way to watch or even listen to broadcast of the baseball games from home? Would love to follow along when I'm not able to make it to the stadium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep

Feb 25, 2017, 4:09 PM

www.clemsontigers.com will get you free audio. They will link you to live video if you login with able subscription

Re: yep

Feb 25, 2017, 4:10 PM

Wow. How have I not known this yet?! Thank you.

Re: Baseball games online

Feb 25, 2017, 4:13 PM

Video of the game available on the watch espn app too

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all the games have been on ESPN 3 so far***

Feb 25, 2017, 4:53 PM

Re: all the games have been on ESPN 3 so far***

Feb 25, 2017, 7:22 PM

Just got done watching the second baseball game with Elon on ESPN3 on my computer, from out here in Colorado. I watch many of the sports games this way, if they are not being televised anywhere else.
Unless a game is blocked out on ESPN in your area, you can view the baseball games on your computer by doing the following sequential tasks:

1. Put "ESPN3" in your search engine box.
2. Select the first link that comes up under "web results". For me, the first link reads "Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on ..."
3. Under the "Watch ESPN" page that comes up after opening that link, to watch a baseball game, select the "live now" tab (if within about a half hour before game start), "baseball" under "sports and shows", and put "Clemson" in the search box. Then click the search symbol next to "Clemson".
4. Doing so will bring up a page which includes the Clemson baseball game, among others. Click on the game link shown, then on the arrow on the page which pops up showing the two teams. If game time has not yet arrived, something like "game has not started yet" will show, so just leave the page up and it will open when the game starts. Be sure to click to expand to full screen.

Any of our baseball games which are not being televised on an ESPN-specific TV channel(ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 or ESPNU) will be carried by the "ACC ESPN Network", or occasionally on the "SEC ESPN Network", if playing an SEC team. For these games, you need to specifically identify "Clemson", as above, or the game link will not show up.

Am sure 95% of the Tiger fans already know how to access our games on their computer, so this is for the remaining few who may not. Hope the above is clear enough to understand. ;)

Message was edited by: ColoTiger66®

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,641
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic