Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Woke up & learned Lsu beat Tn BB, Missy BB players knelled during National Anthem & SC FB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Woke up & learned Lsu beat Tn BB, Missy BB players knelled during National Anthem & SC FB

Feb 25, 2019, 5:37 PM

still about the same but INCHING up.

Saying, I’m so glad to be an ACC fan & better yet a CLEMSON Fan!

Oh, thank you Va Football Team for “showing up” at Belk Bowl since I just heard a Columbia newspaper columnist say Coot FB didn’t.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Woke up & learned TN BB lost to Lsu, Missy BB players knelled during National Anthem & SC FB

Feb 25, 2019, 7:15 PM

They should change the mascot back to the Ole Miss REBELS. That school has continued to suck ever since they went away from their history. They should have refused to change history. I'll add Ole Miss to the NFL and NBA boycott list. Nobody needs that chit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That which is denied...

Feb 25, 2019, 8:27 PM

Will be repeated. Running from history changes nothing.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That which is denied...

Feb 26, 2019, 1:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Since when are they not the Rebels? Everything I see still

Feb 25, 2019, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Woke up & learned TN BB lost to Lsu, Missy BB players knelled during National Anthem & SC FB ]

refers to them as the Rebels

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought they changed to the Land Sharks

Feb 25, 2019, 10:09 PM

Or something ridiculous like that... real dumb. Makes no sense.

they are still the Rebels

Feb 25, 2019, 11:32 PM

they just got rid of the physical mascot.

yeah the guys toting the confederate flag outside the arena

Feb 25, 2019, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Woke up & learned TN BB lost to Lsu, Missy BB players knelled during National Anthem & SC FB ]

in Oxford were the real American heroes right?

always remember, that war was about states rights.

Feb 26, 2019, 7:47 AM

the state's right to maintain slavery as an institution.

Re: yeah the guys toting the confederate flag outside the arena

Feb 26, 2019, 8:02 AM [ in reply to yeah the guys toting the confederate flag outside the arena ]

That's YOUR problem dude. You implied that I said something that I did NOT say. You need to improve your reading comprehension and only hearing what you want to hear. Get over it, move on, and stop the dang whining about everything.

That said - I consider BOTH to be wrong, but understand that YOU are wrong implying that I implied that anyone was right. You need to wake up and stop acting like a baby.

Feb 26, 2019, 8:07 AM

You aren't whining when you say you're boycotting something because a few people did something you didn't like?

Feb 26, 2019, 11:57 AM

I actually think there's a difference here. I'm defending the United States of America, a country that I happen to love and will fight to defend. You can call it whining if you wish, but I won't stop defending our country against those that seem to oppose and disrespect it.

As for the Confederate Flag nonsense, I never said anything about that, but he chose to imply that I did. We will have to disagree on the semantics of "whining". I call it "loyalty" to the USA. I call what they chose to do - "disrespect".

The disrespect to our flag, our National Anthem, and our country in general needs to end. I do not see a neutral stance on this. Either love this country and respect the freedom it provides, or simply find a country that you love and respect more and go there.

Feb 26, 2019, 1:25 PM

Fair enough. I respect your opinion and your right to have it. I personally don't agree with the way the protests are done if for no other reason that the point of what they're trying to protest is beyond lost over the disrespect debate. However, I don't personally look at them as disrespecting the country or military. That's just my opinion though, and I respect that you have a different one.

Feb 26, 2019, 2:28 PM

Great response. Wonder if the love it or leave people ever think that they're the ones who don't understand or appreciate liberty and should be the ones to find another county.....?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic