Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ya think aTm is glad they fired Kingsbury for Tom Herman?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

ya think aTm is glad they fired Kingsbury for Tom Herman?

Sep 5, 2019, 4:22 PM

... I mean he is coaching the St Louis Cardinals now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After he locked that kid in the closet, he had to go***

Sep 5, 2019, 4:29 PM

Re: After he locked that kid in the closet, he had to go***

Sep 5, 2019, 4:31 PM

We are honestly still ashamed since Kingsbury locked the kid up, but tbh when Herman brought in pizza for the players in the Maryland rain delay... yeah that's when he got on my bad list

That was Leach at Texas Tech***

Sep 5, 2019, 4:52 PM [ in reply to After he locked that kid in the closet, he had to go*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: ya think aTm is glad they fired Kingsbury for Tom Herman?

Sep 5, 2019, 4:31 PM

I just cant believe they didn't keep Gary Patterson after all he did for them.

I think

Sep 5, 2019, 4:43 PM

Sadly, many try to make TigerNet a joke

Wrong school, Patterson is at TCU

Sep 5, 2019, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Re: ya think aTm is glad they fired Kingsbury for Tom Herman? ]

All of the incorrect facts in this thread are a true embarrassment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wrong school, Patterson is at TCU

Sep 5, 2019, 6:04 PM

GWPTiger® said:

All of the incorrect facts in this thread are a true embarrassment.

Couldn't agree more GWP. Ever since the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor it's been this way on tnet.

Can't swing a dead cat 'round here without hitting a stoopid typer person.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've got the wrong school

Sep 5, 2019, 4:51 PM

and the Cardinals are in Arizona now

Sep 5, 2019, 4:52 PM

No question. They only have a chance to win Saturday because of Herman

Jimbo Fisher is their coach, same coach they had when

Sep 5, 2019, 4:53 PM

we beat them last year. Try using google for once.

Sep 5, 2019, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: ya think aTm is glad they fired Kingsbury for Tom Herman? ]

ATM, isn't that where you go and put that plastic thingy in and it throws out money, or it tells you that you have bad plastic, and it should be recycled!!!

Sep 5, 2019, 4:53 PM

Who is"they?" Texas Tech, Univ of Texas, or perhaps Texas Christian? Maybe since "they" (A&M) fired the opposition's head coaches it opens up the possibility that "they" (everybody else) forfeit all games coached by these legends. And then, since the only thing "they" have in common is "Texas" in "their" name, A&M might, out of solidarity, forfeit all of their games too! And then, "we" can claim responsibility because "we" revealed to the world "their" despicable coaching practices. Gump, you're a f***ing genius!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2019, 6:40 PM

Hindsight is 20/20, but I am sure A&M fans are frustrated. Kingsburry was a good coach for them. The poblem A&M has is that tbey will always be a stepping stone to better jobs, whether it be Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, or even a Iowa, whatever the place. The fans still show up with passion. That's what I love about them.

Sep 5, 2019, 6:57 PM

We really do miss Kingsbury since he was the OC that coached Johnny to a heisman. It's a shame he left for his alma mater at Tech too early

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic