Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We are a Top 4 team...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,383

We are a Top 4 team...

Dec 5, 2020, 10:36 PM

This year we are a Top 4 team. We have been ravaged by injuries. Our O-line is young and average. Our WR’s would be amazing but they’re injured. Our defense has lots of guys injured too. Hard to get an evaluation on how we would be full strength—but that’s not how the life works.

I think we are a very good team. However, I don’t know if we can win it all due to our inability to impose our run game. We aren’t stretching the field in the pass game with a lot of efficiency either. The stats don’t lie.

We need some luck and to heal up to win it all.

If I had to bet, considering our injuries, I think Bama has the most complete unit. Don’t even consider Ohio State. They didn’t play enough to deserve a spot. Norte Dame is solid. Texas A&M is good.

We have a chance. Let’s get healthy!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are a Top 4 team...

Dec 5, 2020, 10:39 PM

Clemson will drop to #5 on Tuesday. Not a good showing today in comparison to Tamu or Florida.

Tamu struggled with Aubie***

Dec 5, 2020, 10:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Dec 5, 2020, 10:43 PM [ in reply to Re: We are a Top 4 team... ]

Hmm, I hear you. However, Clemson will stay in the Top 4. And hey, Bama may get back into the playoff. It’s been a while since you were there. Hopefully y’all don’t choke so hard like you did years ago. Did you block that memory out? When, you know, you got your butts destroyed and humiliated on national television? It was HILARIOUS.

Dec 5, 2020, 10:48 PM

badkitty85 said:

Hmm, I hear you. However, Clemson will stay in the Top 4. And hey, Bama may get back into the playoff. It’s been a while since you were there. Hopefully y’all don’t choke so hard like you did years ago. Did you block that memory out? When, you know, you got your butts destroyed and humiliated on national television? It was HILARIOUS.

Keep living in the past and ND will beat you again.

Dec 5, 2020, 11:30 PM

Played just as many games as the SEC. Don’t blame us because y’all are whiney when another conference may get 2 in. Not that most Clemson fans really count ND as a part of the conference.

The SEC were the ones scared to play OOC games. SC would have been one of the safest games we played all year.

PS. We are not paying to play FSU after they chickened out of our game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2020, 11:48 PM

COTIGER1® said:

Played just as many games as the SEC. Don’t blame us because y’all are whiney when another conference may get 2 in. Not that most Clemson fans really count ND as a part of the conference.

The SEC were the ones scared to play OOC games. SC would have been one of the safest games we played all year.

PS. We are not paying to play FSU after they chickened out of our game.

Playing Citadel does not help Clemson’s strength of schedule. Swofford also dicked TL16 in his Heisman pursuit by cancelling all Dec 12 ACC games.

Wager on that stud?

Dec 5, 2020, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Re: We are a Top 4 team... ]

Asking for an idiot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Bama Your Brother Husband Called And Said

Dec 6, 2020, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Re: We are a Top 4 team... ]

his AIDS test came back positive. Also get ready your overrated, played nobody team, with poser Jones is gonna get sent packing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ya know

Dec 5, 2020, 10:39 PM

we really look off and out of it tonight, noty a good look and we win by 28...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: ya know

Dec 5, 2020, 11:10 PM

Clemson will stay at 3 . That’s BS OSU has beaten no one Fields is protecting himself for the NFL. We need to see more EJ Williams , tight ends over the middle , Etienne in passing game , Skalski, Bentley , Simpson .

Dec 5, 2020, 11:15 PM

uphill said:

Clemson will stay at 3 . That’s BS OSU has beaten no one Fields is protecting himself for the NFL. We need to see more EJ Williams , tight ends over the middle , Etienne in passing game , Skalski, Bentley , Simpson .

Swofford protecting Clemson & ND by cancelling makeup games next week when other conferences are playing will drop both teams. ND will drop to #3 and Clemson to #5.

Dec 5, 2020, 11:21 PM

Lol ok coot. I’m pretty sure we played 10 games just like the rest of the $EC.

Oh, and scoreboard.

Dec 6, 2020, 12:09 AM

Hey Bama 2020, I see you driving around Lexington with your flags parked for the last six years. We saw Bamas D against a horrible Old Miss team . You better focus on yourself . Hate to see you guys get exposed like 2 years ago..... Not

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,383
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic