Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was wrong about Assange. He acted lawfully in publishing..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 650

I was wrong about Assange. He acted lawfully in publishing..

Apr 18, 2019, 11:36 AM

the emails, intelligence documents and other items because he played no part in the hacking according to Barr's statement this morning.

I expect the dems in congress will start by asking why the Mueller investigation found that Russia was the only player in the hacking of the emails and databases of Podesta, Hillary and the DNC.

Had Assange been found to have played a part then the hacking the suspicions that Stone was guilty of conspiring with WIKI to release the information might show the last hope of a link between Trump and Russia.

If the dems miss this opportunity they aren't thinking straight, right? Yes, I heard Barr's comments and the questions which followed. He's either a Trump sycophant or defending an innocent man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ya, I'm not sure how they can charge him with anything

Apr 18, 2019, 11:51 AM

I seriously doubt he hacked anything.

But I'm sure they'll find something crazy to charge him with.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ya, I'm not sure how they can charge him with anything

Apr 18, 2019, 12:25 PM

The US government has wanted Assange since before he escaped to the embassy seven years ago.

What on Earth would the Mueller report have to do with that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would agree. Obama wanted him jailed***

Apr 18, 2019, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Assange is dangerous because he has physical possession

Apr 18, 2019, 12:08 PM

of the truth.

Barr is scared. Clinton is scared. Trump is scared. The deep state is scared.

Any independent thinking American who has the slightest interest in not becoming a tyrannical subject should be interested in what Assange has to say.

But so many willing idiots are lining up to help their government hide their crimes and extend their control.

Yay democracy.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh

Apr 18, 2019, 12:19 PM

I found the last time you said that to me. Take a look.

Apr 18, 2019, 2:21 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Prediction-FBI-investigation-will-sink-to-2nd-page-soon-23388454

I said I was wrong which made you correct on Assange.

Apr 18, 2019, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Assange is dangerous because he has physical possession ]

I may eventually confess to other misconceptions if you'll climb off my ###. I don't have guard rails and you aren't wearing a harness. I'm concerned you might fall on my ingrown toenails or break my fragile old bones or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My post was not spiking the football. It was taking

Apr 19, 2019, 10:54 AM

the opportunity to broadcast my point, which I believe is important for all of us.

I prefer being wrong, because it means I am learning. I seek to be wrong by trying my best to be right. (it makes sense in my head)

To address your point, I have more respect for you for admitting being wrong than I do for myself if I'm right.

Assange is a tool

Apr 20, 2019, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Assange is dangerous because he has physical possession ]

If he truly wanted to maintain his credibility, he would let the leaked documents speak for themselves.

But he doesn’t do that. He lost my support when he lied about Seth Rich. And he knew it was a lie.

So the guy can’t be called a journalist, because he clearly picked sides. He has turned Wikileaks into something less noble, because he can’t get out of the way of his own ego.

Assange is a tool

Apr 20, 2019, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Assange is dangerous because he has physical possession ]

If he truly wanted to maintain his credibility, he would let the leaked documents speak for themselves.

But he doesn’t do that. He lost my support when he lied about Seth Rich. And he knew it was a lie.

So the guy can’t be called a journalist, because he clearly picked sides. He has turned Wikileaks into something less noble, because he can’t get out of the way of his own ego.

Re: I was wrong about Assange. He acted lawfully in publishing..

Apr 18, 2019, 12:23 PM

The Report established that there was a clear link between Trump and Russia. It says explicitly that there were communications and that the Trump campaign was receptive to receiving Russian information. What the investigation failed to establish was that anyone involved in the campaign conspired on the election interference.

What interference was that?***

Apr 18, 2019, 1:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What interference was that?***

Apr 18, 2019, 1:40 PM

Russian interference in the election, which you already knew. You love to ask questions everyone already knows the answer to, so just go ahead and tell us where you're going with it.

I pray that you're going to try the "they didn't interfere" tactic.

I just wondered what interference was done that caused

Apr 18, 2019, 2:06 PM

Trump to get elected.

Please, continue.

Some info...

Apr 18, 2019, 3:47 PM

https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylvania/capitol-ideas/mc-nws-pa-mueller-report-trump-russia-pennsylvania-rallies-20190418-6apqesaatvesjoy4uuymxujnv4-story.html

But I'm not sure how strong an argument can be made that this is WHY trump won, but it's clear that Russia attempted and was successful in interfering in the election. (which is a fact many still argue against)

Thats a pretty long leap from knowing pretty much the

Apr 18, 2019, 4:23 PM

exact same things that anyone who watched CNN for 15 minutes would know, 2 rallies in Pennsylvania, and winning the election for POTUS.

Facebook ads? Of the 3,517 ads that were purchased, its hard to see their content and determine how these would have changed anyone's mind, except of just turning someone off completely to the candidate. Below was the first answer I saw in Google. so maybe its wrong. I still seriously doubt that Facebook ads played any consequence in the election. Do typical faceook users actively read Facebook political advertisements? ANECDOTALLY, the ads certainly didn't sway me; I don't use Facebook, so maybe I'm wrong. But I doubt it. Seemingly, with all the crying and whining by Dems on election day (and still), there's no ad in the world that was going to convince anyone to vote for Trump.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/05/11/what-we-found-facebook-ads-russians-accused-election-meddling/602319002/

You can argue about the effectiveness of the interference

Apr 18, 2019, 4:40 PM

but not the existence of the interference.

And thats why I asked

Apr 18, 2019, 4:42 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/I-just-wondered-what-interference-was-done-that-caused-25342950

That part is hard to answer

Apr 18, 2019, 5:02 PM

but considering how close the election was in the states Russia seems to have targeted, it's warranted to consider the possibility and prevent them from potentially having that influence in future elections.

What it said is that their was no evidence of collusion to..

Apr 18, 2019, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I was wrong about Assange. He acted lawfully in publishing.. ]

fix the 2016 election. True, false or maybe? For that to be true the meetings between the Trump family were benign and did not qualify as being conspiratorial.

Re: What it said is that their was no evidence of collusion to..

Apr 18, 2019, 3:51 PM

This is true, but it isn't as if they didn't try.

Politically it's terrible. A billionaires family and campaign willing to accept help from a foreign hostile government in order to get him elected. It's not illegal, but it sure isn't "American". I can't think of anything off hand that is more sleazy, dishonest and anti-american. But it is what it is.

I find it odd that Trump supporters bottom line seems to be "well if it isn't a crime it doesn't matter."

Had Obama done it we'd be in a civil war. :)

Maybe working within your own party to make sure

Apr 18, 2019, 4:25 PM

that your competition isn't even considered to be the front runner, even if they are?

Agree, but she's gone and he IS... and Trump knows.***

Apr 19, 2019, 4:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe Obama was eyeball deep in the witchhunt.

Apr 18, 2019, 9:57 PM [ in reply to Re: What it said is that their was no evidence of collusion to.. ]

I fail to buy that Obama didn't know what his FBI was up to. I fail to believe the Strzok text to Page was a pillow talk.

In one of the text messages obtained by the DOJ inspector general, and since released publicly, the lead FBI agent on the case, Peter Strzok, wrote in a Sept. 2, 2016, message to FBI lawyer Lisa Page that “potus [president of the United States] wants to know everything we’re doing.” Page was serving as counsel to then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

What we need to know is if Mueller spent nearly two years investigating the conspiracy to commit a crime and found no evidence of collusion what predicated the unmasking of all those people and spawned an FBI investigation into a political opponent's campaign.

Yes, it's clear that Obama was a player, the unmaskings and FISA had no predication(s) and Strozk, Page, McCabe, Brennen, Comey and Clapper considered Trump a political opponent.

Here's a statement from John Soloman

John Solomon and Sara Carter were the two who uncovered the unmasking of x during Obama's term. Here's a few quotes of interesting commentary.

John- 'Sara and I had just begun working on what we call the NSA abuse stories, the unmasking, what we call this suddend rise of unmaskings. We had just been on Hannity and I'd gotten home and there was a blue sedan sitting beside my mailbox.

Two men got out, clearly they were from the government, intelligence officers. They never showed ID, never gave their names and one said are you Mr Soloman, we saw you on Sean Hannit's show, we wanted to talk to you for just a second.

We can't tell you much because most of what we know is classified but we will tell you this. If you keep digging you will find out that the United States intelligence community was used for a political opposition research project and we are deeply concerned.'

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Apr 18, 2019, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I was wrong about Assange. He acted lawfully in publishing.. ]

Being receptive to Russian information is not a crime you idiot.
If it was then Christopher Steele, the DNC and HRC's law firm are all guilty of collusion to affect our democracy and interfere in our election.
Are you cool with that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True... Won't happen this time around.***

Apr 19, 2019, 4:23 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2019, 8:43 AM

He doesn’t solicit information. He’s just a conduit for use by people who want to crack open their government.

...their illicit government...***

Apr 19, 2019, 2:48 PM

Replies: 28
| visibility 650
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic