Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
wow. watching Game Day. they just did a video of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,556

wow. watching Game Day. they just did a video of

Dec 28, 2019, 10:43 AM

many of the "images" of the season. i caught it a little bit into it. but did anyone see any Clemson plays? They are missing out on a "beautiful Season".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wow. watching Game Day. they just did a video of

Dec 28, 2019, 10:45 AM

us stopping the 2 point play was all. just absurd what the clowns do to foist their agenda on people

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 11:04 AM

I thought I saw a quick pic of Tee making a catch, but, I mean, it was quick!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 10:48 AM

I have not seen game day in years could care less about what they do or think. I do not understand why everyone on here has a problem with it but just keep watching it every year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the answer. My college football season has

Dec 28, 2019, 1:46 PM

been much more enjoyable since I started ignoring everything outside of actual games. Sometimes I flip on sports radio in the car but mostly to laugh at the absurdity of what they're saying.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 11:09 AM

It seemed almost like an SEC highlight reel.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 28, 2019, 12:58 PM

After reading this thread I went back and watched that segment. It was meant to be memorable plays of the year. Come on guys there was no SEC bias or big or anything like that. Yes it only showed our 2 pt stop against uncheat and a Tee catch. But other than that we blew everyone out. Showed Oklahoma comeback. K state upset. Burrough moments. Tua getting hurt. Plays that defined the season. If it were an SEC promotion do you think they would have shown the puppies losing to the coots?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhh... the puppies and coots are both in the SEC...

Dec 28, 2019, 1:07 PM

So... yes?

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 1:10 PM

They all believe UNC was the Tigers only loss.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2019, 1:41 PM

If you are doing a montage of the entire NCAA football season, just how many of the images do you expect to be of Clemson, especially when we only had the one close game - the one crucial play ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were producing the video...

Dec 28, 2019, 1:49 PM

the montage would end by highlighting the four teams that are hours away from vying for the title, so I'd have OU, then LSU highlights since they're the early game, then Clemson and Ohio State highlights and then as the music crescendos rapid fire shots of all four's biggest moment(s) of the year to hype people for the games we spent billions of dollars on.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I were producing the video...

Dec 28, 2019, 1:56 PM

If the intent was defining moments, it showed a lot of Bama scoring not just the teams beating them. Way more Wisconsin and other 2nd tier teams than Clemson! Missed Tee but 1 quick shot of Dabo on the side line and flashed Skalaski once! Only "play" was UNC 2 pt.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic