Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe I'm taking this wrong, but.... - Nuk tweet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,569

Maybe I'm taking this wrong, but.... - Nuk tweet

Jan 7, 2019, 10:59 AM

I don't think Nuk has a problem with Clemson
https://twitter.com/DeAndreHopkins/status/1082302474243973122

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Maybe I'm taking this wrong, but.... - Nuk tweet

Jan 7, 2019, 11:05 AM

DW4 and Nuks has become best friends, and we all know DW4's feeling about Clemson, and I believe that alone has loosen Nuk up where Clemson is concerned!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When.did nuke ever say he didn't like clemson?***

Jan 7, 2019, 11:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

super sensitive tigernet thinks he doesn't like us b/c he

Jan 7, 2019, 11:38 AM

claims Daniel High school instead of saying Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When.did nuke ever say he didn't like clemson?***

Jan 7, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to When.did nuke ever say he didn't like clemson?*** ]

If he did he sure had a funny way of showing it before DW4 arrived.......ALL IN...,,,,Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe I'm taking this wrong, but.... - Nuk tweet ]

In that recent article where he was asked about Clemson he replied: Clemson isn't just school, it's Home!

wonder if they'll be there. since they are done for yr***

Jan 7, 2019, 11:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wonder if they'll be there. since they are done for yr***

Jan 7, 2019, 11:26 AM

Pretty sure that’s a guarantee

here's hoping they are on the sideline!

Jan 7, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to wonder if they'll be there. since they are done for yr*** ]

Jan 7, 2019, 11:12 AM

I believe Nuk has always supported Clemson.

I also believe that he is a master at keeping a chip on his shoulder.

I think his chip his junior year at Clemson came from all of the Sammy hype during Nuk's sophomore year.

I think his chip early in his time in the NFL came from a few people telling him that he should stay in school another year.

I think when he talks about those things it comes off as not liking Clemson.

I think the last couple of years his chip has been not being mentioned as the top WR in the NFL.

I'm not sure what his chip will now that he has put himself firmly in that discussion but I'm sure he will find one.

Nuk did it right

Jan 7, 2019, 11:34 AM

So what if he mentions his high school in the introduction instead of Clemson. Maybe that is where he caught his vision. He came to Clemson and worked his but off to be a great receiver. Yeah, Sammy got a lot of the attention, but Nuk did it all the way it should be. He was a great one who worked, and did not call attention to himself.

IMO, Nuk represents Clemson well on and off the field. You may not agree with him on everything, but when it all comes down, it's just a disagreement.

So why make a post like this and start this junk up again?***

Jan 7, 2019, 11:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 11:45 AM

It is very apparent Nuk has been hanging around DW4 because it appears he has changed his attitude about Clemson for the better...... Thank you DW4.....You will always be The Man....,,Go Tigers!!!

Again.. when did nuke say he didn't like clemson?***

Jan 7, 2019, 12:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Again.. when did nuke say he didn't like clemson?***

Jan 7, 2019, 5:03 PM

He attended Daniel High School......not Clemson from his introductions prior to NFL games......you moron.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Hood should interview Nuk on this***

Jan 7, 2019, 11:47 AM

Re: David Hood should interview Nuk on this***

Jan 7, 2019, 12:09 PM

He should absolutely get on it today!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,569
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic