»
Topic: wonder how finley must feel
Replies: 7   Last Post: Oct 21, 2018 2:30 PM by: TigerProwlRV
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

wonder how finley must feel

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2018 11:47 AM

as a 5th year senior,or whatever he is,having been schooled and pretty much humiliated by a kid just out of high school.then again,losing to CU for 3 yrs in a row musnt not feel too good either.and to think all they had to do was execute.wonder if he and bentley keep in touch.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Re: wonder how finley must feel

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 12:01 PM

According to him it was just a "bump in the road", so I guess he is managing his grief ok. While the loss is not the same as driving your car off of a cliff, a bump in the road is a bit of an understatement on the loss. To stay with the car analogy, I would go with a pothole in the road that caused a flat tire, bent rim and destroyed a few suspension components. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to add ran off the road and hit a tree.

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2018 2:24 PM

In all fairness he was pretty humble in his post game interview. Very complimentary of Clemson. I didn’t like what he said before the game but you have to be pretty harsh to complain about his comments after the game.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 21, 2018 12:07 PM

It should be more of a gut punch to State fans. Their best shot at beating us for a while was with a 6th year senior about to go to the NFL and they got destroyed.

We left a lot of points on the field, it could have been much uglier.

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 2:19 PM

true.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

I will bet draft stock just took a hit***

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 2:20 PM

military_donation.jpg

Re: I will bet draft stock just took a hit***

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 2:25 PM

His lack of arm strength on those out patterns was exposed. Compared to TL it’s not close.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 21, 2018 2:30 PM

Quit worrying about the opposing player's feelings. They are big boys. I doubt they're crying today.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Boston College game. Venmo, ApplePay, Zelle, and PayPal friendl...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
901 people have read this post