Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
who is yall 3 favorite tigers players and why?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 2,971

who is yall 3 favorite tigers players and why?

Jun 29, 2018, 9:42 AM

mines are

#42 wilkins at are defensive end spot. he is beast and cant be stopped and very versatol

#3 amari rogers i think he gonna have a breakout season

#5 higgins is like a young mike williams #7

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: who is yall 3 favorite tigers players and why?

Jun 29, 2018, 9:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

i'll play

Jun 29, 2018, 9:48 AM

1. Woodrow Dantzler -- I watched a lot of Clemson football as a youngin, but about the time I turned 16 I really started getting into it and that was when WD was running and throwing and just being amazing.
2. CJ Spiller -- I really liked James Davis too, but Spiller was just electrifying every time he touched the ball. I didn't follow recruiting that much back then but I do remember he was a big fish (thanks Dabo) and never disappointed. I also appreciate the fact he stayed 4 years....paved the way for the Boyds, Wilkins, etc.
3. Sammy Watkins-- He was part of the emergence of Clemson. Freshman year he broke all these records and I was at the ACCCG when he took that bomb from Boyd into the endzone. He was an amazing WR and seeing him cap his career at Clemson the way he did against Ohio St. was nothing short of amazing.

haha i should read better

Jun 29, 2018, 9:50 AM

these are my current players:

Higgins -- did you see him at the spring game?

ETN -- dude is just amazing to watch

K'von Wallace -- I like his attitude on the field, and how he is quiet literally everywhere SEE NCSU game.

but my favorite all time players are listed above : ) feel free to share your all time favs as well haha

Re: haha i should read better

Jun 29, 2018, 9:54 AM

good choice i like the players you pick

The Swinney kid, the Venables kid, and the Batson kid***

Jun 29, 2018, 9:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, those are middle aged men.***

Jun 29, 2018, 9:56 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's kid or the other Swinney that wasn't his kid?

Jun 29, 2018, 9:57 AM [ in reply to The Swinney kid, the Venables kid, and the Batson kid*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Has Jerry Springer confirmed he's not Dabo's kid ?

Jun 29, 2018, 10:01 AM

Until then ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deandre Hopkins. He reminds of a young Sammy Wadkins.***

Jun 29, 2018, 9:55 AM

The illuminati roamed the flat earth because dinosaurs

Jun 29, 2018, 10:01 AM

didn't exist

They do now. The gov't created them in a lab in area 56

Jun 29, 2018, 10:19 AM

THERMITE PAINT

Didn't Sammy say he was a reptile?

Jun 29, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to The illuminati roamed the flat earth because dinosaurs ]

WHO?***

Jun 29, 2018, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Deandre Hopkins. He reminds of a young Sammy Wadkins.*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Found the coot.***

Jun 29, 2018, 10:29 AM

Wilkins, Etienne, and Higgins.***

Jun 29, 2018, 10:02 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Skalski because he knocks the paint off his helmet***

Jun 29, 2018, 10:07 AM

Re: who is yall 4 favorite tigers players and why?

Jun 29, 2018, 10:29 AM

Christian Wilkins - Team Captain and asst. coach. He will be leader of Dabo discussions with players on when TL is ready to take reigns of team with player buy-in for playoff run.

Clelin Ferrell - The growth in play and leadership has been phenomenal. May be 1st Tiger picked in 2019 draft.

Hunter Renfrow / Kendall Joseph - Wily vets, not as heralded but very important, glue guys, performers. leaders, winners.

TL - The future, possibly the most recognized college player in the nation over the next three years, and the driver of 2018/19 march to Natl Championship if given keys to the Ferrari. Like DW4, a Saban neutralizer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL hasn't played a game yet, and he's already your fav?***

Jun 29, 2018, 10:38 AM

Re: TL hasn't played a game yet, and he's already your fav?***

Jun 29, 2018, 10:45 AM

he played sprig game if lawerance is the one you talkin bout he looked good made a lot of good passes to his team

Jun 29, 2018, 10:31 AM

Watson
Spiller
Hopkins

Because they were good and cool.

Jun 29, 2018, 10:58 AM

Ray Yauger, Smiley Sanders and Warren Ratchford. All were running backs when I was a yute and as a proper, well raised yute, my heros were Clemson running backs. I was at CU when Ratchford played... he was my size (smallish), totally fearless, quick as a water-bug.

Currently: Wilkins and Lawrence because they're so different but attached at the hip. I wouldn't try to separate them physically (would you?) so I won't spilt them up here and Hunter Renfrow because to exclude him would mean the terrorists win... OK, that might be a slight exaggeration but I'm sure you understand my choice is the only one a Real American (tm) can make (cue The Battle Hymn Of The Republic playing softly in the background).

Jun 29, 2018, 11:16 AM

You misspelled Yawguh...Frank would be disappointed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2018, 11:10 AM

Dexter Lawrence _ an unsung hero that is the foundation of our great defense. Best run stuffer we have. Commands double team to free up the rest of the DL and LBs play better. I would hate to have to block this guy 1 om 1 when he's healthy. Gap control king.

Hunter Renfrow - 3 star. Perfect example of a guy that works his butt off and sells out om every play. Sets a great example for the younger players on offesne.

Mitch Hyatt - the first (hopefully of many) 5 star tackles. Stars aren't the end all be all but if we want to stay at our current level we have to recruit blue chip linemen. I really hope to see his mean streak in the running game come back this year. I didn't notice it as much last year as the previous 2 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2018, 11:27 AM

My favorites go back to my time at Clemson. Maybe they weren't the best of all times but still they are my favorites

Jimmy "the needle" Addison QB - tough as nails. No matter what the program said -I watched him weigh in at 150 pounds in full uniform.

Iron Mike Facciolia (sp?) Was freshman with me. Made all ACC at right guard weighing a whopping 215 pounds playing beside Wayne Mass. Team Captain all around good guy even for a yankee.

George Sutton - could have been a great fullback and pro baseball player except for injuries. When he tore up his achilles tendon he was running first string fullback ahead of the guy who was first string all ACC that season, played pitcher, catcher and outfield on baseball team and led team in home runs. That was when almost half the baseball team was on football or basketball scholly.

ETN

Jun 29, 2018, 11:48 AM

TL and Sean Pollard (hometown)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2018, 11:52 AM

As a non clemson fan I have to go with Deshaun Watson. He is just all around an amazing guy, and I’m excited to see what he can do in the NFL this season.

Jun 29, 2018, 1:50 PM

On the team now

K'Von Wallace

Clelin Ferrell

Cornell Powell

Jun 29, 2018, 2:15 PM

ETN - Has the ability CJ had with exploding a 2 yard run into a sprint to the finish line at any given moment making it so much fun to watch him

Renfrow - Who doesn't like seeing the smallest guy on the field every game dominate with ease solely due to fundamentals every peewee coach preaches???

Wilkins - Lets face it, you never know what you're gonna get with him, watching him charge the field after a touchdown and the offensive player for Clemson running for their life is just hilarious to watch. He can keep the whole team happy no matter what and is a huge factor to our success by controlling the emotions of everyone on the sideline.

DW, CJ and Sammy..............

Jun 29, 2018, 4:38 PM

Res Ipsa Loquitur!

On the current roster or....

Jun 29, 2018, 5:20 PM

All time?

Current, Entinee/Feaster----Best tandom at Clemson in 25 years
Ferrell---great leader and one of the good guys
Lawrence----well, he's going be great.

All time**
Boyd, Watkins and Allen

I love nasty Defense so here as mine

Jun 30, 2018, 6:45 AM

1. Jeff Bryant. As a kid, #99 was my man. Started as a true freshman, played all over the DL and was a quiet beast who lived in the backfield. 12 years as starter in the NFL who is probably the most underrated Tiger great of all time.
2. Anthony Simmons. IMO, the best LB in Clemson history, period. Fastest guy on the field and hit like a truck. Could run with receivers and stuffed run like a strong safety in the open field. NFL career cut short by injuries by my goodness what an athlete.
3. Grady Jarrett. Best NT I have ever seen in a Tiger uniform. Cat quick and impossible to deal with at LOS. Never took a play off and the guy was a technician with his hands.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2018, 7:32 AM

Tee Higgins, Clelin Ferrell, K'Von Wallace

Jun 30, 2018, 8:12 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrlDv76TyPk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TW-0BK1bS-c

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5c_a03t-Ls

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can’t do it. Might as well ask which one of my children is my favorite!***

Jun 30, 2018, 9:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 2,971
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic