Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
where does Dabo get off letting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

where does Dabo get off letting

Dec 12, 2016, 12:41 PM

the Oregon's WBB team run down the hill... especially with our season still going on?

daheyull?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry...

Dec 12, 2016, 12:43 PM

What?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'm sorry...

Dec 12, 2016, 12:45 PM

https://twitter.com/OregonWBB/status/807992406868160513

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

So let me get this straight...

Dec 12, 2016, 1:23 PM

Coach Leggett and Coach Brad Brownell were both told they could not have access to the indoor practice facility under any circumstances, by Dabo. Oregon's WBB team, on the other hand, gets full access to Death Valley? As the parent of a little boy who plays little league baseball, I'm livid!

This is exactly the reason I non renewed my IPTAY membership years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: So let me get this straight...

Dec 12, 2016, 1:28 PM

best is clearly not standard. keep up the good fight. with hope, he is on his way out after this yr, so that we can all reap the benefits of full access to dv. but in cds defense, he is a cheerleader, so allowing opposing cheerleaders to run down the hill makes sense

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 12, 2016, 1:40 PM [ in reply to So let me get this straight... ]

I assume Francis Marion is joking.
If not crump needs to rethink who can post in here

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I assume Francis Marion is joking. "

Dec 12, 2016, 1:48 PM

Usually a pretty good default operating mode.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2016, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: So let me get this straight... ]

oh, she's not joking. and she has an excellent point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I think if you want to get something straight ...

Dec 12, 2016, 3:05 PM [ in reply to So let me get this straight... ]

... you should be looking at the Oregon cheerleaders, not the women's basketball team.

I got my information straight from the source...

Dec 12, 2016, 3:23 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20662314

My instincts tell me to trust Snowtown on this one.

Re: I think if you want to get something straight ...

Dec 12, 2016, 4:37 PM [ in reply to I think if you want to get something straight ... ]

100% in agreement on that thought.

why would anybody get upset by this?

Dec 12, 2016, 9:09 PM [ in reply to So let me get this straight... ]

It's a women's team. Be excited that others want to experience the hill

Couple dem girls hawt....***

Dec 12, 2016, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm sorry... ]

Hoping they would trip?***

Dec 12, 2016, 12:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oregon cheerleaders must have been with them.....

Re: Oregon cheerleaders must have been with them.....

Dec 12, 2016, 12:51 PM

:) :) :) ;)

the Oculus is happy with my offering...life is good!!***

Dec 12, 2016, 12:54 PM

If you stare at that pig long enough, you may

Dec 12, 2016, 1:06 PM

..just be able to rise up your own oculus. Assuming you're not impotent or homeaux.

Just my $0.02

I has the confuse

Dec 12, 2016, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Oregon cheerleaders must have been with them..... ]

For whatever reason, I was thinking the oculus was female...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see what you did there ;)***

Dec 12, 2016, 1:06 PM

Re: where does Dabo get off letting

i knew this was a "bad" hire - and now kiffin and elliott are gone. praying for birmingham bowl next year - fingers crossed

Dec 12, 2016, 12:49 PM

Not remotely up to dabo

Wow, first I've heard of this, and to say I'm

Dec 12, 2016, 12:52 PM

incredibly miffed about it is a huge understatement

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Wow, first I've heard of this, and to say I'm

Dec 12, 2016, 1:15 PM

Some posters need to "get a life" and be ticked off about much more important matters in their lives. How often do any of us get to do something memorable with only positive consequences? I believe the entire Oregon contingent will "sing our praises" and remember Clemson for the rest of their lives! Christmas is approaching and every Tiger fan needs to recognize their blessings and remember their hospitality and manners in the spirit of the season.

Go Tigers!

Well said

Dec 12, 2016, 8:52 PM

Do you think Willie Taggart

Dec 12, 2016, 12:54 PM

would allow out women's bball team to ride the Duck's Harley on Autzen? No chance. Dabo needs to consider these things

Re: Do you think Willie Taggart

Dec 12, 2016, 4:51 PM

"You People" Need to lighten up, Francis! Beat OSU! Now carry on

Dec 12, 2016, 1:02 PM

I see it differently. 1. I think lostlocal is right in that not Dabo at all, although he probably could have stopped it but he never would. I really think they're thinking bigger picture - will get a lot of play and air in California and NW.

Build the Brand !!! I kinda like it and think it's smart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I actually think it's great

Dec 12, 2016, 1:05 PM

Oregon clearly showing respect for our program with that, saying Clemson and the hill are synonymous as one of college sports things to do.

Turducken

Dec 12, 2016, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: where does Dabo get off letting ]

Tigers think Turducken is delicious.

Dec 12, 2016, 1:04 PM

Agreed Dabo is starting to lose control of Clemson

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Dec 12, 2016, 1:16 PM

one of the recruits Dabo is recruiting for 2021 has a sister on Oregon's WBB team. Never to early to start!! :0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you really think Dabo got off to this?***

Dec 12, 2016, 1:33 PM

They already killed the grass.

Dec 12, 2016, 1:56 PM

No telling how much that will cost to replace.

Re: They already killed the grass.

Dec 12, 2016, 4:52 PM

agreed will probably have to replace the whole field.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

So, are you saying they relieved themselves on our

Dec 12, 2016, 5:23 PM [ in reply to They already killed the grass. ]

hill grass?

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: So, are you saying they relieved themselves on our

Dec 12, 2016, 5:24 PM

ducks are notorious for leaving a trail

Dec 12, 2016, 5:44 PM

So true, Dabo should leave the coaching to his assistants and sit at the too of the hill with a shot gun , don't let anyone run down our hill!

Dec 12, 2016, 7:04 PM

They are enjoying some of our traditions while visiting the "friendly" South

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic