Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some quick notes from Doak
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Some quick notes from Doak

Oct 27, 2018, 9:54 AM

Had a FSU writer tell me the Noles might be starting their 8th different OL combo today. Said one of the coaches told him they have the worst tackles for a Power 5 team. Add in the fact that Francois doesn't get rid of the ball fast and he doesn't run and they are concerned about the Clemson pass rush.

There was NO traffic coming in. NONE. We stopped at one red light and otherwise never came to a stop. There were no fans tailgating and really nobody outside the stadium at 9 am. Either a late arriving crowd or a no arriving crowd.

Also, watch the field today. I was told Clemson brought extra shoes because the grass is dying. FSU brought in an expert who deals with fungus and they've already had to replace the sod in between the hashes.

Finally, when I got to my seat, SkyCam was sitting in it. We probably won't have a flying camera today.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some quick notes from Doak

Oct 27, 2018, 9:56 AM

Good. I hate that stupid camera. Knock it on the floor and take your spot

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2018, 10:34 AM

It’s an intrusion on the game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is the injury to Falcinelli?***

Oct 27, 2018, 9:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what is the injury to Falcinelli?***

Oct 27, 2018, 10:14 AM

Concussion

sounds like you are in for a whale of a time. As long as

Oct 27, 2018, 9:58 AM

our Clemson Tigers win in a big way, I'll be happy!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2018, 9:58 AM

No traffic for a game 3 hours away. That's crazy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2018, 10:04 AM

David, make sure you tell the equipment managers to soak their cleats in bleach after the game. We don’t want any FSU fungus to infect our beautiful Death Valley!

Better News Would Be To Ask..How’s your new BABY David?!

Oct 27, 2018, 10:31 AM

Is he ready to play Center today? Ha...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Some quick notes from Doak ]

You know, this is legitimate sound advice, and actually something that could easily get overlooked. davidhood® please use your pull to mention this to appropriate staff, that would stink to ruin our field this way. And I am not making this up, landscape companies that don't spray bleach solution under their mower decks spread lawn fungus all the time. I would bet less then 5% of companies do this...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2018, 10:32 AM

A lot of folks in that area have bigger concerns on their minds right now than football. Of course, football isn't a pleasant thought right now anyway, but not very far away they are only now allowing volunteer groups to come in to help with Michael recovery.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic