Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When will iptay notify members whether they got the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

When will iptay notify members whether they got the

Dec 3, 2018, 4:02 PM

requested tickets for the upcoming game(s)? Anyone have an idea based on last year or inside info?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

anyone?

Dec 3, 2018, 4:20 PM

nm

already got an email

Dec 3, 2018, 4:27 PM

saying that my request will be fulfilled, no idea on seat location though

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

what that for texas or cal?

Dec 3, 2018, 4:45 PM

nm

It said that you got your Cotton Bowl order, and that they

Dec 3, 2018, 7:26 PM

would send something regarding finals "this upcoming week".

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When will iptay notify members whether they got the

Dec 3, 2018, 4:32 PM

I expect they'll be able to fill all orders/requests due to the game being in Dallas, or the ticket limits should at least be pretty high if they have to set limits.

I don't know for a fact when you'll find out, but typically they will send out an email at some point this week to let people know what the limits are if any. In 2015 I believe the email was sent out around 6:30pm on the Monday after the ACC Championship.

I would think you'll hear something by Wednesday, but that's just my best guess. Also, keep an eye on your IPTAY account online. Sometimes your ticket order/quantity will show up there (under order history) before the email actually gets sent out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They already sent the email. Everyone who requested tickets will receive them.***

Dec 3, 2018, 7:09 PM

Dec 3, 2018, 4:33 PM

Heard that there is a site visit this week to look at the stadium then they will start assigning by the end of this week, early next week

what about for the NC game in Ca?***

Dec 3, 2018, 4:44 PM

Re: what about for the NC game in Ca?***

Dec 3, 2018, 4:48 PM

In the past they've sent out Natty ticket limit information around the 20th give or take a few days. Typically you won't find out your specific seat assignment until probably the Wednesday or Thursday after the Cotton Bowl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 4:59 PM

Ticket office told me they would send notification of NC tickets after the bowl game.

I emailed the Athletic Dept suggesting that it would be nice to know if the NC allocation would be or likely be filled so we could order bowl tickets if not. They know the std allocation and orders placed now. Also, they could have an option on the application if no NC tickets do you want Bowl tickets. I just hope they don't do like Bama and require you to order both.

Dec 3, 2018, 5:31 PM

Yeah that would stink. We’ve made it to all semis and the first NCG, but my nephew is getting married on the 29th. Poor planning in my wife’s family - this will be the 3rd wedding in the last several years that falls on a Clemson game. And the wedding is at 4:00!!! At least the actual ceremony won’t last much past the kickoff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Dec 3, 2018, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: what about for the NC game in Ca?*** ]

emails were sent out yesterday, if you got your order in by the deadline which was over a week ago, my email stated that all ticket requests for cotton bowl will be fullfilled, tickets will be ups mailed and dont quote me on day, but i think it said arrive around december 17. but national championship ticket allocations will be notified after they figure out who has enough points or who doesnt have enough iptay points to purchase those ticket, this tells me since it was quick on cotton bowl, they possibly will have more tickets than request but on national championship game, i think it speaks that more request than tickets were sent in and they have to filter it out. im hoping i get them, if not , my email says i got cotton bowl tickets..

Dec 3, 2018, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: what about for the NC game in Ca?*** ]

djones73 said:

Ticket office told me they would send notification of NC tickets after the bowl game.

I emailed the Athletic Dept suggesting that it would be nice to know if the NC allocation would be or likely be filled so we could order bowl tickets if not. They know the std allocation and orders placed now. Also, they could have an option on the application if no NC tickets do you want Bowl tickets. I just hope they don't do like Bama and require you to order both.

Cotton bowl email said it would be this week so maybe whoever you talked to was giving a safe estimate bc they werent sure. I dont think iptay would promise this week and not deliver. That would just make their phones ring off the hook and more work for them

Got to beat ND first...can’t assign tickets for a game we

Dec 3, 2018, 7:07 PM [ in reply to what about for the NC game in Ca?*** ]

aren’t in yet. I thought this would be obvious but I guess not.

Re: Got to beat ND first...can’t assign tickets for a game we

Dec 3, 2018, 9:33 PM

Of course it depends on winning the first game but the ticket allocation for the Championship from the CFP is known, 25,000 iirc. The orders are in, so they should know who gets them. If there are other tickets that may be available, say you didnt get first distribution but more tickets may be available. But the distribution for the allocated tickets should be known. I can't afford to go to both but would go to the Cotton Bowl if I knew I wasn't getting NC tickets. We got tickets to Tampa but didn't get application for Atlanta tickets. Too much trying to juggle flights and tickets for 2 games and price of flights goes up. It is nice that we have to worry about this, but give us some help.

Message was edited by: djones73

Dec 6, 2018, 12:06 AM

Got the email from iptay that my ticket order for NC will be filled in full and type of tix. Logged in online to account, and Cotton Bowl and NC are both showing up but no seat #s yet.

Dec 6, 2018, 12:09 AM

Got the email from iptay that my ticket order for NC will be filled in full and type of tix. Logged in online to account, and Cotton Bowl and NC are both showing up but no seat #s yet.

Of course if we arent in the NC, you wouldnt be charged

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic