Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help me understand?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,084

Help me understand?

Dec 3, 2014, 11:27 AM

How exactly is a Co-coordinator going to work? Are plays coming from both depending on the situation? Do we have enough time to converse on what play you want to run between the two play callers?
Doesn't seem likely! Hope this works out.....?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help me understand?

Dec 3, 2014, 11:28 AM

Details on how that will work have not been announced. Here's an interesting read on it, though I despise the Post and Courier due to the coot bias over there.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20141202/PC20/141209884/1032/clemson-promotes-elliott-scott-to-co-offensive-coordinators

This is basically a name raise for Elliot. Also in a few

Dec 3, 2014, 11:32 AM

years after calling plays for this offense Scott will be a "name" for a head coaching job and Elliot can step in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

And you know these specific details how? When did.....

Dec 3, 2014, 12:00 PM

Dabo tell you (or anyone) how these two guys will split their duties?

well. .. one Will do some stuff. . The other will

Dec 3, 2014, 11:32 AM

Do some stuff. . Dabo will decide who dOes what stuff.
I think some fans are struggling with this because the want some 1 to blame when things go wrong. To those I say don't worry. The hc is responsible for every thing. That is why he gets pAid the most.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: well. .. one Will do some stuff. . The other will

Dec 3, 2014, 11:54 AM

that is what scares me!

Dec 3, 2014, 11:56 AM

what better scare you leadcoot is superior and pelini pinching each others head off next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2014, 1:37 PM [ in reply to well. .. one Will do some stuff. . The other will ]

Agreed 100%. I don't care how he splits it up. That's Dabo's job and responsibilty.

Dec 3, 2014, 11:36 AM

If you have a wife (or husband) and you are raising children, you get the basic idea. Mom is go to for some things, Dad for others and sometimes it takes both. This can be the best or worst of both worlds. It isn't the situation that determines the success of failure, it is the people involved in the situation.

Don't you really

Dec 3, 2014, 11:46 AM

feel like this will work out for the best for the football team? I suspect that Coach S. knows what he
is doing. There doesn't have to be a doomsday event for every decision made at the Clemson Athletic Department ... except by those who can NEVER find anything positive to say about my TIGERS.

Re: Don't you really

Dec 3, 2014, 1:12 PM

My comment was not meant to be negative. I think that it can be very positive, if the two right people are involved.

My guess

Dec 3, 2014, 11:44 AM

This move keeps JS heavily involved with recruiting. Which isn't possible with full OC responsibilities and they need/want him on the road as well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Dec 3, 2014, 1:27 PM

I'm in hopes that the Co-system lights up the scoreboards like a pinball machine Zenmaster! More details undoubtedly will emerge with one being the predominate "true playcaller" one would think.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,084
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic