Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone going out in San Jose tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Anyone going out in San Jose tonight?

Jan 4, 2019, 9:01 PM

Just got here and looking to hang with Clemson fans

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone going out in San Jose tonight?

Jan 4, 2019, 9:06 PM

can't.don't know the way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

LOL!***

Jan 4, 2019, 9:17 PM

Jan 4, 2019, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone going out in San Jose tonight? ]

can't.don't know the way.

POTD!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suggest Palo Alto Saturday

Jan 4, 2019, 9:54 PM

Take Caltrain if you can't drive - get off at University Avenue station. University Ave has lots of restaurants with bars. For best sports bars go to the Old Pro (Ramona Street - just off University). The other is Dan Gordon's on Emerson St also off University. For best pizza - authentic Italian - across the street is Pizzeria Delfina.

If it isn't raining - walk up University to Palm Drive (under the Caltrain trestle) and into Stanford University. One note though - it is about a one mile walk from the campus entrance to the academic buildings. But it is a lovely place to see.

This is the heart of Silicon Valley. You can go for a walking tour if you look it up on google but you can see where Facebook was first HQ'd on University. A few blocks walk from University is Addison Ave - you'll find the garage where HP was founded. Also on Addison is Marissa Mayer's home - former CEO of Yahoo and former Google exec. (Billionaire)

I could go on but it is a great downtown, especially at night. Enjoy yourselves - get out and get around.

we just stopped at a rest station outside of Milpita

Jan 4, 2019, 9:57 PM

Normally I would say yes but it has been a long drive and we just responded to an ad for a good time conveniently scrawled on the door of one of the stalls in the women's restroom.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Milpitas has the best rest room tips

Jan 4, 2019, 10:07 PM

go for it.

Re: we just stopped at a rest station outside of Milpita

Jan 4, 2019, 11:28 PM [ in reply to we just stopped at a rest station outside of Milpita ]

can you pass along the digits? i can meat you there.

@classof1994

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: we just stopped at a rest station outside of Milpita

Jan 5, 2019, 12:59 AM [ in reply to we just stopped at a rest station outside of Milpita ]

Tell Seabass we said hey.

We were out earlier, stopped in a couple of restaurants in that square where they roads are closed off. That tequila bar / Mexican restaurant is quite possibly the best restaurant I've ever eaten at - ever. Incredible. But, I'm exhausted by this point, having been up since 4am EST. Going to crash and do it right tomorrow. Go Tigers!

Ah, to be young!! After that long flight, I am

Jan 4, 2019, 11:08 PM

ready for bed. Big day tomorrow, heading up to Alcatraz.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 1:17 AM

I went to the In-N-Out by my hotel and happened upon the next CFP champions throwing down.

The boys are fueling up to take down the Tide on Monday!

Jan 5, 2019, 9:33 AM

###### - I asked our Uber driver where an In-N-Out was and she told me it was pretty far away and tried to refer me to a Five Guys.

That looks like Vic Beasley behind TL to the left... man, now that would be a nice surprise.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic