Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Portland/Seattle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Portland/Seattle

Jul 26, 2020, 8:36 AM

SO you know I think the FEDS have no business trying to contain those criminals out there. In reality I want them to continue destroying things, heck burn the whole place down. I want those libs out there to see and feel the pain caused by their inept and impotent elected leftist leaders. I want it all to burn so come election time maybe they wake up and elect a different kind of official.

Pull the FEDS out, let the rioters run amouk. Let the leftists enjoy what they expouse. Trump is in a no win here, his best policy would be to toss it all back on those liberals tools in charge and watch it burn. Ideally stating it in the media, hey gomers you let it happen and this is all on you. HE should just let them burn down the entire left coast while pointing out who is in charge.

I want Joementia to side with the fools too. Bow, kneel and prostate himself on the alter of lunacy. Show the public just where he stands, that will play well in middle America.

Mostly I am laughing at the whole thing, a bunch of Antifa, SJW's and white guilt losers having a temper tantrum. I say let them burn down their place out on the left coast, come down my street then it is game on skippy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uuuhhh, the feds have ALL the business protecting federal

Jul 26, 2020, 8:50 AM

property.

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: uuuhhh, the feds have ALL the business protecting federal

Jul 26, 2020, 9:04 AM

Reading comprehension is important Crash. GO back and re - read so you can understand why I want them out. Trump is in a no win position there, let the leftist elected officials sort it out. Let them explain their incompetence to the public. If the public agrees and elects them again then the FEDS should pull out of all Federal buildings in those areas and let them figure out how to conduct Federal business without anyone on site. Screw the leftist,antifa,SJW's and white guilt libs, hopefully they are turn on each other like rats in a cage and eat their own before it is over.

Re: uuuhhh, the feds have ALL the business protecting federal

Jul 26, 2020, 9:13 AM

Notice I left out BLM, they have been mostly peaceful. Plus they just end up shooting each other after the protests, heck the NFAC cannot even rally without capping 3 of their own, funny stuff right there I tell you.

This is mostly driven by useless meat sack white folks right now. Folks that if they died today would not be missed by society at large. Heck, I would applaud them for dying for their cause, I would also laugh a lot too. There is nothing in the world worse than a white leftist, NOTHING.

NO!

Jul 26, 2020, 10:21 AM

Seattle has problems but we don't leave Americans behind. We don't abandon our own. The great majority of Seattle's population is worthy of defending. The cops are now defending those people and have begun to protect their property after two long months of Seattle's city government allowing this.

Federal officers defend only the federal courthouse and are there to assist the city police force when asked. That's how America works.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NO!

Jul 26, 2020, 12:55 PM

There are *some* Seattle folks worthy of defending. A "great majority" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Agree to let them riot more and more, restrict cops from using non-lethal controls, which means the cops will stop responding period. Let it roll into September and October. Hopefully global warming will come into play and rioters will not have to deal with cold weather which might make them go home, because we all know they are a bunch of snowflake wussies.

Someone will drop pallets of warm clothes, spray paint, weed, and pre-made Molotov cocktails to help these people keep going. Maybe the Trump endorsing police unions will figure out how to release a few more videos of police interactions to keep energy levels up.

Very compelling commercials running in NC now by Trump.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic