Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Playing time breakdown: Virginia game shows early go-to players in rotation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Playing time breakdown: Virginia game shows early go-to players in rotation

Oct 5, 2020, 11:00 AM

Playing time breakdown: Virginia game shows early go-to players in rotation

As the games get bigger, you start to get an idea of who has the coaches’ trust early in the season and the Virginia game gave some indications. After playing 9 Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

unleash myles murphy***

Oct 5, 2020, 11:09 AM

Re: unleash myles murphy***

Oct 5, 2020, 11:18 AM

Seems like he needs to get a little stronger and get the technique and system down better before he can just jump everyone, even though he really good already. JMO. He is getting tons of reps as we can see. I can't wait to see what he looks like next season.

Re: unleash myles murphy***

Oct 5, 2020, 1:33 PM

Was thinking the same thing about Murphy and Bresee!!! Both of those guys with a full off season in the Joey Batson strength and conditioning program, and next season those two guys will be what we like to call a monster bc of their already size and strength!!!

Maybe Germans to most, but since Dabo becoming the HC of Clemson FB, our guys go through in season weight training programs also, that I guess is for personal growth for individual training for what one may need to improve on individual basis.

https://training-conditioning.com/article/gaining-ground-d45/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Playing time breakdown: Virginia game shows early go-to players in rotation

Oct 5, 2020, 1:06 PM

Wonder if Jackson Carman is nursing an injury of some kind. Just not quite his nasty, dominating self yet. Dabo usually lets you know about 6 months later which is fine because it’s none of my business.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic