Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Bryant working with counselor John Lucas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,086

FB Update: Report: Bryant working with counselor John Lucas

Sep 22, 2015, 6:19 PM

Report: Bryant working with counselor John Lucas

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my John Lucas story- phenomenal athlete

Sep 22, 2015, 8:37 PM

Everyone knows he was a great hoops player in college and pros. when I was at CU they had the ACC tennis tourney at Clemson and I watched a good bit of it. Barely a month removed from hoops he won the tennis singles title for the conference. Had he wanted to play tennis instead of hoops he would have done very well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Played on some great UMD basketball teams.***

Sep 22, 2015, 9:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my John Lucas story- phenomenal athlete

Sep 23, 2015, 6:41 AM [ in reply to Re: my John Lucas story- phenomenal athlete ]

I remember sitting in the stands with Lucas during the ACC tennis tourney chatting about the matches and b'ball. Nice, approachable guy and, you're right, to step on the tennis court so soon after b'ball season was very impressive.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't have an herb problem.

Sep 22, 2015, 10:27 PM

He has a law problem. Legalize and decriminalize and let these grown ### adults do what they want to do. It obviously hasn't affected his play. Lets move on, America! It isn't illegal because the govn't cares about you or your kids. Stop believing that.

truly frightening that supposed adults think this way....

Sep 23, 2015, 4:28 AM

simply a failure on their part to register even the most basic human empathy for the millions of lives negatively affected every day by substance abuse.

selfishness never ends....

Re: truly frightening that supposed adults think this way....

Sep 23, 2015, 7:25 AM

The problem is it's a proven fact that weed is much less harmful than perfectly legal substances in alcohol and tobacco which claim thousands of lives every year not only users but innocent people as well.

Re: truly frightening that supposed adults think this way....

Sep 23, 2015, 10:45 AM

Have you seen the latest Colorado numbers on DUI, Domestic abuse, traffic accidents/deaths?! Weed is figuring into "bad" numbers at nearly a 2 to one rate over alcohol abuse...which is bad enuf!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"less harmful".... really?

Sep 23, 2015, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: truly frightening that supposed adults think this way.... ]

why don't we run with that thought some then.....

let the Government decide that reduced voting rights is "less harmful" than having PAC's out of control with spending on elections...

let the schools decide that not challenging our best and brightest is "less harmful" than having less capable students feel "left out"....

make divorce easy, and let women (or men for that matter) believe that divorce is somehow "less harmful" to all concerned than living with the responsibility of past decisions and commitments and the general need to grow as a mature adult....

warped thinking leads to warped solutions, and a world that doesn't work for too many people....

Martavis Bryant is NOT the victim here by any stretch of the imagination.

Why doesn't he just go the Ricky Williams route and play for 6 years, build up some cash, and then go live in a blue haze for the rest of his stunted life. What? He can't 6 years without a blunt for a drug that is supposedly non-habit-forming? Maybe they can get together and become 'new age' shamans or something...

what an effin' joke.

Like I said before: "Selfishness never ends".

I hope John Lucas can help

Sep 23, 2015, 12:02 AM

Shame if he wastes his gifts, but having just watched a special on Lawrence Philips tonight, he certainly wouldn't be the first. Not only NFL policy, but the law he's dealing with. Just have to realize where his priorities lie. I wish him well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, Johnny Football has a baby sitter.

Sep 23, 2015, 11:32 AM

He's now living in the burbs with one of his HS coaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Report: Bryant working with counselor John Lucas

Sep 23, 2015, 1:01 PM

He must be the guy who reaches them how to insert the catheter and "change the oil." The same way the entire rest of the NFL does it. If we stopped the black market crap maybe we could actually find out which substances are really harmful.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,086
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic